No announcement yet.

argument on the internet is just useless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• argument on the internet is just useless

There is no valuable things on it. nothing remain but anger.

a one person who I know said "argument on the internet is like the paralympics, whether you win or not. you are still handicapped"(I think it is just a metaphor. I'm sure he didn't try to being offensive to handicapped people.)
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 03-05-2010, 08:01 AM.

i disagree.....................

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      There is no valuable things on it. nothing remain but anger.

a one person who I know said "argument on the internet is like the paralympics, whether you win or not. you are still handicapped"
      The fact that you need to point this out probably suggests that you are close to being handicapped yourself.

Comment

It's only useless when you're engaging a buffoon who cannot argue intelligently. It would be boring if everyone agreed all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS
          I think it is just a metaphor. I'm sure he didn't tried to being offensive to handicapped people.
          And I'm sure that I just insulted you, without you realizing it.

Given your broken English, I can only imagine you had this sort of reaction when you heard your friend repeat a popular internet saying:

Man there's a Family Guy clip for everything.
          Last edited by deliveryman; 03-05-2010, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            It's only useless when you're engaging a buffoon who cannot argue intelligently. It would be boring if everyone agreed all the time.
            In order to have an intelligent debate, one must first define the semantics.

Otherwise you get a bunch of morons on here engaging in a bunch of circular arguments because everyone have their own interpretation of the word "great".

Most people miss that first, and most important step of debating: Define what you are arguing.
            Last edited by deliveryman; 03-05-2010, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              And I'm sure that I just insulted you, without you realizing it.

Given your broken English, I can only imagine you had this sort of reaction when you heard your friend repeat a popular internet saying:

Man there's a Family Guy clip for everything.

Comment

in that you find nothing useful in arguing with people shows that you are and idiot unable to gain anything from arguing on-line.

i personly am compelled to prove people wrong and in the process i leant tons of new things.

just the other day i learned that the ph balance of you body has a great impact on your health.

a few weeks ago i learned how to calculate kinetic energy in a falling plane as well as the how to calculate the energy required for a set change in temperature in order to prove my points.

a month or so ago learned how to calculate the effects of gravity and then calculated the force of gravity our galaxy has apon our nearest galaxy as well as the force our galaxy would have as a giant black hole on the nearest galaxy all arguing with people on-line just to prove my points.

all things i would have never known if it wasn't for arguing with people on line.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-05-2010, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                  in that you find nothing useful in arguing with people shows that you are and idiot unable to gain anything from arguing on-line.

i personly am compelled to prove people wrong and in the process i leant tons of new things.

just the other day i learned that the ph balance of you body has a great impact on your health.

a few weeks ago i learned how to calculate kinetic energy in a falling plane as well as the how to calculate the energy required for a set change in temperature in order to prove my points.

a month or so ago learned how to calculate the effects of gravity and then calculated the force of gravity our galaxy has apon our nearest galaxy as well as the force our galaxy would have as a giant black hole on the nearest galaxy all arguing with people on-line just to prove my points.

all things i would have never known if it wasn't for arguing with people on line.
                  The Milky Way is already the result of a huge black hole in the middle of the galaxy.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    The Milky Way is already the result of a huge black hole in the middle of the galaxy.
                    the result? so there was a giant black hole and the milky way popped out of it? anyways

not what i was saying at all.

theres our universe as it is then theres the mass of our universe all as one giant black hole. no planets no arms all just one black hole. i compared the gravitation force of the two.

the argument was that if everything became black holes then gravity would be strong enough to pull everything back together FYI, it dosnt its actually weaker as a black hole
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-05-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X