Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto may have the worse shoulder roll in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL When he came out I just said here goes another one.....

Comment

One of the biggest fails over the past decade in boxing.

Comment

Soon as I seen it I said wtf is berto doing?????

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Seriously, if Guererro was a puncher there's no way this fight would have gone 12 rounds.
          This version of Guerrero doesn't compare to the LW version so expect Guerrero to look a lot better once he's adjusted to the weight. He already looked a lot stronger in this fight than against Aydin.

Comment

hahaha you gotta have ring smarts and timing and patients to pull that off...Berto has neither of those attributes...never had them and never will!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
              More awful than Cotto's to be honest. I dont know why black folks try to emulate Mayweather so bad.
              Well it certainly is not going to be nearly effective when fighting southpaws, yet he keeps fighting them. Kind of a strange defensive stance to fight a southpaw with. Partly blocking the jab but open for left hands. He held the shoulder different on how floyd or Broner would do it, he was neutralizing his own jab with it and letting the Ghost get off first.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                This version of Guerrero doesn't compare to the LW version so expect Guerrero to look a lot better once he's adjusted to the weight. He already looked a lot stronger in this fight than against Aydin.
                He's still not a puncher though.

Never has been and never will be.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I literally laughed out loud when Berto came out with the shoulder roll.

Lord knows what he was thinking trying that.

Got himself knocked down in the first round by Roberto Guererro for his troubles
                  I was like "WTF is he doin?" Broner and his team probably approached him and told him to use their style, that poor man's Floyd style.

Comment

I was hoping HBO would finally realize they're dumb ****s....praising Berto for using it and essentially saying "he's fast so it should work".....then gets dropped twice......

But them fools just kept saying dumb ****....

Comment

That shoulder roll was hideous!! I mean, wtf was he thinking? failed hard for not being original.

Comment

Working...
                      X