No announcement yet.

[New Video] Adrien Broner calls out fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Video] Adrien Broner calls out fighters

I wonder how many messages Broner has left on Mayweather's phone about joining TMT.

I'd say about 200 or so.

Comment

The Canman "anybody can get it......" but I don't think they want a problem with the Problem !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post
        I wonder how many messages Broner has left on Mayweather's phone about joining TMT.

I'd say about 200 or so.
        It's gonna turn into a situation like when a stalker is in love with someone, and that person rejects them, then the stalker has animosity towards them, and starts dissing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Realism View Post

I'd say about 200 or so.
          Since it's Comedian that made this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if he is already in. Privately.

And I bet he's left that many with 50 Cent. Broner would know how long Mayweather is in jail down to the minute.

Comment

I am impressed that he is back in the gym and working already, most fighters take time off after a fight, that shows a good work ethic to me...good for him

Comment

HB Promotions AKA Hair Brush Promotions

Comment

get em!!!!!

Comment

Would love to see Antonio Demarco against Broner. I think the Southpaw style and very smart outside fighting of Demarco would be a big challenge for Broner...make it happen..

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    Broner is the future. He already has millions of haters and he's only 23

Comment

Working...
                    X