Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have that gif image of Calzaghe throwing sissy slaps at Peter Manfredo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe was a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Joe was a bum.
      Of course he wasn't, bums don't expose American hype-jobs.

Comment

just had to bump this, makes me lol everytime

with slaps like that Joe could have definitely been No.1 Heavyweight in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
          just had to bump this, makes me lol everytime

with slaps like that Joe could have definitely been No.1 Heavyweight in the world!
          Didn't Calzaghe actually talk about going up to heavyweight and beating the Klitschkos?

What about that welsh rapper who sings that song about Calzaghe punching like a heavyweight!?! Someone please post that youtube video, that was the most hilarious rap video ever!

Comment

Funny enough, the joker did!

Joe Calzaghe, the legend killer more like kn*bjockey!

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
              Funny enough, the joker did!

Joe Calzaghe, the legend killer more like kn*bjockey!
              Calzaghe retired instead of fighting Chad Dawson, the same Chad Dawson who got battered around the ring by Pascal. I know Dawson fans will now come on my topic and bring up that stupid inaccurate compubox that says Chad landed his fair amount of punches. Don't care, boxing is about winning rounds not who can land the most and win the least amount of rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                Calzaghe retired instead of fighting Chad Dawson, the same Chad Dawson who got battered around the ring by Pascal. I know Dawson fans will now come on my topic and bring up that stupid inaccurate compubox that says Chad landed his fair amount of punches. Don't care, boxing is about winning rounds not who can land the most and win the least amount of rounds!
                How old was Calzaghe when he retired? Also you think Dawson brought as much to the table as Kessler, Lacy, Hopkins or Jones (im not talking about skill, im talking about name recognition and money making ability at that time). Dawson was a nobody back then, sorry but its true. Its not like the two had been dominating the same weight classes for years and thats the fight everyone was clammoring for. Joe wanted to retire, he did, how do you not respect that.

Funny haters always bash Calzaghe for retiring when he did (even though he went out on top with no real names left to face), but they are the same people who defend Lennox Lewis retiring after getting pounded near death by Vitali Klitschko.

I do think triangle theory is funny too. So by saying Joe ducked dawson and pascal beat dawson youre trying to say what exactly? That just by triangle theory ducked Pascal? Didnt Joe also allegedly (falsely) duck Pavlik? But he beat bhop who beat Pavlik...

Anyone who calls Joe a bum is simply a hater. Joe is an ATG first ballot HOFer. 46-0. The only thing thats sad about Joe's career is we will never know how great he truly was, he never found a person who really challenged him in the ring or pushed him to the edge. Yes, I know some will say Bhop, but clinching, headbutting, and faking low blows isnt really challenging, more just annoying antics of a racist old man.

Comment

What do Alexander, Dawson, and Jacobs all have in common? Apart from being American, they have all lost recently against opponents they were expected to beat. Calzaghe never lost! It makes me laugh thinking back to the times when guys like Dawson and Lacy were labelled as potential Calzaghe conquerors. Lacy was almost killed by Calzaghe, and Dawson went on to fight ancient journeymen, before being demolished by Pascal, who the supposedly unskilled Froch swept past in 2008.

You hoped that Calzaghe would retire, only to save your favourite fighter the embarrassment of being obliterated by the Welsh typhoon!

Comment

Working...
                  X