No announcement yet.

27/4/2013 end of an era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Difference is that, Manny's weight division has fighters that are capable of beating him. The 122 division is a stepping stone for Donaire, cause neither Rigo or Mares are gonna beat him. Real Talk
    Same way Mares wasn't gonna beat Moreno? Dude please... Or Mares is gonna lose to Donaire cause of his power?
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Who cares what he has done or what some other famous cun.t has, owns, does or can do.
      WTF have you done with your life? Who the fcuk are you to question me like you're above me?

I'd snap Mathebula like a twig, snap Donaire into 4 pieces, snap you, fcuk you in your ass and whisper in your ear ''Size matters!''
      Oh my... WTF!
      Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This guy dan is either an idiot, a troll or a racist who hates Filipinos?

He said Donaire is hyped up, how is that? he said that 1 million filipinos will cry when he loses. What if someone said you BLACKS will cry if Mayweather got knocked out, they would be banned.

How will they cry when Filipinos don't even like him like that, he couldn't even sell more than 800 tickets at home depot center in a heavily filipino populated area.

These idiots saying Nonito is hyped up are stupid he isn't, the one who is hyped up is Rigo.
      Wow... Is this guy getting banned or what? This is the most ignorant post EVER. Reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Same way Mares wasn't gonna beat Moreno? Dude please... Or Mares is gonna lose to Donaire cause of his power?
        thats why mares>>>>>>>amateur hypejob

mares will give nonito a pretty good fight, rigo?..not really ..atleast imo..

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
          thats why mares>>>>>>>amateur hypejob

mares will give nonito a pretty good fight, rigo?..not really ..atleast imo..
          Rigo beat Mares in the amateurs so until they meet again in the pros... Rigo > Mares. Thank you come again.

Comment

Rigo beat Mares in the amateurs so until they meet again in the pros... Rigo > Mares. Thank you come again.
            lol , amateur is for kids ..theyre grown ups now fighting in the pros....

Comment

lol , amateur is for kids ..theyre grown ups now fighting in the pros....
              Rigo: 1
              Mares: 0

So till they meet again and Mares actually beats Rigo... Rigo > Mares. And Im not even trying to get into this conversation with you cause I actually like Mares. He actually fights tough opponents continuously. Not Darchinyan 1 year, Montiel 20 years later and god knows who in how many more years.

Comment

Rigo: 1
                Mares: 0

So till they meet again and Mares actually beats Rigo... Rigo > Mares. And Im not even trying to get into this conversation with you cause I actually like Mares. He actually fights tough opponents continuously. Not Darchinyan 1 year, Montiel 20 years later and god knows who in how many more years.
                mares againts elte fighters = atleast 3

rigo againts elite fighters = 0

Comment

Are you comparing Moreno style and power to Donaire's?

Moreno vs Mares was 50/50 fight

Mares vs Donaire is total mismatch, people want to see it because is #1 vs #2, but anyone with common sense knows Mares is gonna be a human punching bag.

Comment

mares againts elte fighters = atleast 3

rigo againts elite fighters = 0
                    Ummm good job summarizing my previous post?
                    Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Are you comparing Moreno style and power to Donaire's?

Moreno vs Mares was 50/50 fight

Mares vs Donaire is total mismatch, people want to see it because is #1 vs #2, but anyone with common sense knows Mares is gonna be a human punching bag.
                    Yea yea. Moreno is gonna outbox Mares blah blah blah. Donaire would destroy Mares blah blah blah.

Comment

• This fight is gonna be somthing else on these boards. We almost need a master thread in January

Comment

Working...
                      X