50 cent "If your a fan of boxing you should like mma"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhh..... NO!

Comment

this just proves 50 cent aint really a fan of boxing or mma, he just see the $$$ in it. you can tell he dont know **** about boxing when he starts to talk about it and sounds like some poster here.

Comment

I don't like MMA, although I can respect it, to an extent. It's hard to watch MMA because the fighters' boxing skills are so bad and so ugly. I like boxing because it is beautiful and it is specialized (only fists). I like Muay Thai, so it has nothing to do with feeling threatened by another contact sport, since I practice boxing. I think with time it will develop into a more aesthetically pleasing and a more skilled sport. This will happen once you have little kids start MMA at a very young even and develop their skills to a better standard than what is present today. So, to answer the dude's question, no, I don't like MMA.

Comment

Can't really get into MMA. To me it's like two drunk guys scrapping outside the pub.

Comment

I would disagree with his statement. Just because they both involve fighting doesn't mean they are similar.

I don't watch MMA. I can't get into it. I just cant...don't know why. Maybe I think its something I could do therefore its taylor made for the average Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Why not like MMA??it combines several different martial arts,just because of their dumbass fans always try to compare it to boxing and **** on boxing does not mean it is not a good combat sport..as far as the ground game,that is a Jiu jitsu been around for YEARS!!!!.You have to be able to defend yourself in all aspects in a fight.I love combat sports and just love to see a good damn fight.....broaden your horizens people and stop blindly hating...MMA guys go to boxing gyms to better their stand up and appreciate the sport of boxing cause it is apart of their sport
              sweaty man on man missionary and doggy just aint my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                if youre a boxing fan you should enjoy playing chess! But not all do!
                Have you been reading Hajime no Ippo? When people say boxing is like a game of chess I understand what they're talking about so I'm not going to at the comparison. At the same time the two activities are completely different, enjoying one does not mean enjoying the other.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  sweaty man on man missionary and doggy just aint my cup of tea.
                  HAHAHA, I hope you didn't get banned for that.

that **** was funny lol

Comment

I like mma and respect what they do, i trained in it breifly but the kicks were to fking much for me, but ill always prefer boxing over mma!

Comment

He's an idiot. Because I am a fan of boxing is exactly the reason I dont like mma. Have you seen there stand-up game. Looks like bum fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X