Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old will Floyd be on Saturday night? Has he slipped since Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    Well Floyd hasnt taken any real punishment man and most of his gift is mental,the man can think on the go..thats what seperates fighters like him and hopkins from fighters who rely on physical gifts....boxing is a thinking mans sport in the long run..some fighters are physical freaks but they usually dont have long runs
    It's not that he can't keep winning but the odds will go down with time. We will know a lot after Saturday night. I hope he hasn't aged because I want him and Pac to have an awesome fight

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
      If Ortiz can win 4 rounds, then Mayweather is slipping and his performance is NOT impressive. Mayweather must win 9 rounds or any numerical equivalent so knockdowns can be included. If Floyd stops him I'm impressed and you win the bet, but not due to accidental headbutt--not impressive. Going to the scorecards prematurely due to headbutts and the bets off.

How does this sound?

This is true but Floyd does seem to have aged physically a little. Hopkins still looks good and he doesnt eat like **** either--his diet is disciplined. no mountain dew for hopkins.
      Alrite 117 UD or tko win is considered impressive..deal wanna up the stakes to 15 mil ?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        Alrite 117 UD or tko win is considered impressive..deal wanna up the stakes to 15 mil ?
        I only have a million points, unless I'm reading this wrong?

Comment

I only have a million points, unless I'm reading this wrong?
          Wow..so in that case you put up all your points..il put up 5 million..

Comment

I think Floyd has slipped more than most people realize and it will show up on Saturday night. Mosley wasn't very capable of exposing it but Ortiz is.

That being said, I think Floyd will win, but it won't be impressive.
            You could very well be right.

Or wrong.

Cant wait to find out though.

Comment

Wow..so in that case you put up all your points..il put up 5 million..
              How about half my points you put up 2 million even and we are square?

Comment

How about half my points you put up 2 million even and we are square?
                Ight fair enough. W.e you have by sunday divide it by 2 and thats that.i will sig it right now.

Comment

Ight fair enough. W.e you have by sunday divide it by 2 and thats that.i will sig it right now.
                  I will have all of it, no worries.

Comment

Working...
                  X