No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Warns Stevens, Questions Golovkin's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rosado Warns Stevens, Questions Golovkin's Gloves

NEW YORK — Gabriel Rosado doesn’t know enough about Curtis Stevens’ skills to offer an informed prediction prior to Stevens’ WBA middleweight title fight against Gennady Golovkin.

Rosado did offer Stevens some advice.

The middleweight contender from Philadelphia suggested Stevens’ team take as close a look as possible at Golovkin’s gloves next week before they square off Nov. 2 in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Rosado has his own 160-pound championship match to worry about, but he wouldn’t want Stevens (25-3, 18 KOs) to walk away from fighting one of boxing’s most dangerous punchers with doubts similar to those Rosado has nine months after Golovkin stopped him.

“He’s a good puncher,” Rosado said of Golovkin before a news conference Wednesday at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill. “He never really rocked me or anything like that, but he’s a solid puncher. I do believe that his gloves are different than any other fighter that I’ve fought before. I could tell you that right now. We both fought with Grants, but for whatever reason his Grants were missing a little more cushion on the knuckles. And we had a problem with that, and they said that the gloves were approved [by the New York State Athletic Commission].” [Click Here To Read More]

Get lost Sukkets!

Comment

I used to respect this guy despite his fruity plucked eye brows, but I'll be cheering loudly when Rosado is laying on the canvas unconscious from a Quillin right hand, then this guy can fade off into Bolivian.

Comment

You know how you can tell when a dude hits hard? When his opponent says "we had the same gloves, but his were different"

Comment

the knukles area look kind of flat

Comment

Good lord, have mercy on this thread when Frank Ducketts sees it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post

Your forum has an acute form of cancer. Its called Ducketts syndrome.

Comment

GGG the end is near ur done #noresurection.... stevens KO GGG 4th rd. No more beating on little guys

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post

You ain't wrong. Cheers Gabe, this one gonna run and run.....

Comment

Working...
                    X