No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeuax: Pre-Fight Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeuax: Pre-Fight Report Card

by Cliff Rold - This is the sort of fight hardcore fan are always calling for. They were pleasantly surprised to find out they’re getting it. From the moment Cuban defector Guillermo Rigondeaux officially won the WBA belt from Rico Ramos and began calling for Nonito Donaire, this one has been building.

Rigondeuax, arguably the finest amateur of the Cuban Communist era, says he wants it. Now he gets it. No matter the number of amateur fights, and he had more than 400, this is a massive step up in the professional ranks. His demeanor exudes focus and calm without much in the way of the butterflies a younger man might express in his first genuinely big fight.

Will he keep his cool if, when, he tastes the power of Donaire?

Let’s go to the report cards. [Click Here To Read More]

Donaire's pre fight defense B+?
    We will see tomorrow.

Comment

WAaR Rigondeaux!

Comment

Don't think this will make it past the 7th round. Money is on Donaire to finish this mid way or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
          Donaire's pre fight defense B+?
          We will see tomorrow.
          Yeah lmaol seriesly donaire B+ dude gets tagged up. And tangibles he dont know how to change his game plan when a guy doesnt stand there and trade. Narvaez all he did was chased him and got frustraded. He couldnt close the ri g down and didnt do **** but he has good intangibles lmaol

Comment

Rigo and Donaire both have a B+ in defense? =/

Well, I guess I can't expect much right now from these pre reports considering that in 2013 boxingscene only has a 44% of right picks.
            Last edited by vacon04; 04-13-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

It's going to be a great fight, go Donaire!

Comment

Rigondeaux got this in the bag. Donaire has a puncher's chance, but I doubt that pans out.

Comment

I think the prediction is probably right.

Comment

Donaire has more dimensions and overall the better pro. I wouldn't be suprised if he made it look easy.

On another note, I just realised there's no undercard fights! Damn that sucks. I wish TR would learn from GB and stack the cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X