Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo santa cruz would destroy rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santa Cruz has a psychotic work-rate, but I'm pretty sure that Rigo is capable of cutting it in half.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I dunno but Leo vs Mares would be a war.
      I like them both, probably a little biased towards Marez. I would hate this fight to happen unless they've already dusted everyone else at 122 & they were the last 2 left.

Comment

santa cruz looks like a mini margarito in his prime.

Comment

HAHAHA

Not even going to waste my time going back and forth on this one...MAKE IT HAPPEN and let us see how things play out in the RING...fans thoughts and opinions won't mean anything once those fighters are face to face in that ring together

His fans are talking tough but Santa Cruz people around him are not going to put him in with Rigondeaux anytime soon
          Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-17-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

imho, santa cruz>mares. man, i was impressed with that kid. so glad he's moving up to 122 as well. so many good match ups. not sure who would win between rigondeaux and santa cruz, but hopefully they're both willing to face each other. i could see those two being avoided by the bigger names in the division (donaire and mares) due to promoters and financial reasons. we'll see what happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              santa cruz looks like a mini margarito in his prime.
              Someone else has noticed, thought I was going crazy for a minute. In this pic

I thought the Margarito-Cotto I similarities were astounding. But of course I deplore Margarito for being a cheat. Lets hope Santa Cruz can actually be what we thought Margarito was.

Comment

It's a big jump from Morel to Rigo. That left to the body by Santa Cruz, is an invitation for a straight right. Morel is kind of used up, he fought in spurts, moved as much as he could and quit. That doesn't sound like anything that Rigo might do. That and the fact that Morel is a blown up flyweight on the back end of his career.

Comment

Well Leo is Mexican, and fights like one. His time will come. He has that going for him.

As far as someone else mentioning theyd like to see them fight others I wouldnt. I'm not sure Mares beats either Donaire or Rigo or Nishioka... By them two fighting we have a better idea of each and gets them a leg up as well and makes the fight more appealing. Leo needs more exposure to his own people. Mares helps with that.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    ill fck u up puto
                    No you won't. You're just a talker and this post proved it.

Btw Lara destroys the GREATLY OVERRATED Canelo.

You Mexicans are funny. You either talk **** about Chavez when Canelo is no different or talk **** about Canelo when Chavez is no different. Make up your mind.

Comment

I like Mares too much to go against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X