No announcement yet.

I don't mind clearing up any up misconceptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    i started drinking again...coffee i mean. i have an xl trip. trip. right now. But there is a timmy's not five minutes walk from my house.

and sure i don't play hockey but i am a leafs (and jays) fan till death do us part.

Horton played for the leafs.
    I know that...... BUt why Use Tim Horton godamnit!.
    Tim Hortons in Broadview?.

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous View Post
    What's the name of you charity?
    it's a numbered corporation that i won't give out online, for obvious reasons.
    A numbered corporation!...

Not a charity organization eh...

A numbered company is a limited one. So that you are not wholly liable for the company's downfall.....(I used to have one...).

Comment

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous View Post
      You aren't clearing up anything then. You can't solicit donations for a charity and not expect people to want you to prove you aren't scamming. I don't know what you are up to, but it comes off as extremely shady to say the least.
      who is soliciting anything? loooooooooool i asked for used equipment before i was registered. how some of you people are implying that i was trying to profit by throwing it out there, on a boxing site, that i needed USED equipment, is ******ed.

so go ahead and come to whatever conclusion you like.

like i said, i won't be giving out any personal info out online, period. especially to the moron who spends his own money to do criminal background checks on posters who hurt his feelings.

like i said you can think what you want, i don't know you, i didn't ask you for anything and the people who did offer to send stuff out got a polite thanks but no thanks.

so you tell me what's shady.

**i love how a guy named rhymenocerous (the epitome of secretive) is trying to pressure somebody ELSE to give out personal info.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I know that...... BUt why Use Tim Horton godamnit!.
        Tim Hortons in Broadview?.

A numbered corporation!...

Not a charity organization eh...

A numbered company is a limited one. So that you are not wholly liable for the company's downfall.....(I used to have one...).
        in order to get properly registered as a charity here, you probably know, it could take up to 18 months. so the easiest thing to do was to incorporate in this province and piggy back off of an already established non-profit organization.

Comment

Timmy's on Danforth Road. near Birchmount.

Comment

Timmy's on Danforth Road. near Birchmount.

Do they speak English in there Timmy?. that's almost Scarberia.

Comment

Do they speak English in there Timmy?. that's almost Scarberia.
              loooooooooooool there are three white people who work there. the rest are Somali, Pinoy or from Sri Lanka.

I am on the Scarlem border. And proud of it.

Comment

loooooooooooool there are three white people who work there. the rest are Somali, Pinoy or from Sri Lanka.

I am on the Scarlem border. And proud of it.
                Pundi andi.....And putangna together. they're explosive together!...
                What's aup with the Rostam kid?. did you assrape the kid?.

Comment

Pundi andi.....And putangna together. they're explosive together!...
                  What's aup with the Rostam kid?. did you assrape the kid?.
                  rostam is one of MIB's alts/ one of the thirty.

Comment

What does it mean when a girl says she wants to go slow.. even though you have gone all the way numerous times and been with her a few months?

Bare in mind she has some baggage/issues going on with Family

Polite way of saying she want's to break up?

She is black also

Comment

Originally posted by KING DUCK View Post
                      What does it mean when a girl says she wants to go slow.. even though you have gone all the way numerous times and been with her a few months?

Bare in mind she has some baggage/issues going on with Family

Polite way of saying she want's to break up?

She is black also
                      do you like the girl? if she is telling you she wants to slow down a bit and her behaviour toward you hasn't changed then slow down. be a friend to her as well as her man.

that's how i would want to things to go down, ideally.

Comment

Working...
                      X