Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn good fight and great news for the boxing world. I hate the TX commission so I'm hoping for a fair fight, judging and outcome

Comment

canelo suppose to be the mexican heir.but he walked away from the biggest boxing stage and date. thats our mexican celebration weekend and he punked away from it.he shouldve stayed and try to steal the show,called mayweather out that night. that wouldve set up sept 14 with mayweather should he beat guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        Canelo is only doing it all to help Floyd boost his ppv up and in hope of a fight with Floyd. But if the chicken coward is to scared to promise to fight Canelo, what's the point of fighting on the Floyd undercard. Heck Canelo vs Trout should have been the main event in the Floyd fight.
        Floyd needs latinos to help sell,look at the date he chooses,look at the opponents,i wonder how well he would do fighting Bradley in a date in December with nothing but "American" fighters on the undercard,,,where canelo you put him in with trash fighters and he still has his fans show up,i believe his ratings on showtime will be good and if it's in the alamodome he'll bring in a lot of people,this guy if he keeps winning will be the future ppv king

Comment

Im more excited for this fight and Donaire-Rigo than the one of cinco de mayo. Thank you boxing GODS!!!

Comment

People actually think Mayweather needs Canelo to sell his PPV's?

When will it stop?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Obviously, this move by Schaefer is against Floyd's wishes. Good to see Schaefer standing up to Floyd's bullying tactics.

The substitute undercards would still have to come from GBP stable. Where else?
              how do you figure that? I bet Floyd said to dump Canelo then

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                If Canelo is such a draw then why isnt his fight against Trout PPV?
                Too hard for Golden Boy to promote 2 ppvs within a 2 week span. Not good business. U probably need at least a month differential

Comment

I'm so glad this fight's still happening.

Comment

So if Floyd would've signed the contract and Canelo lost, that meant Canelo still would've got the fight with Floyd regardless if Canelo wins or lose

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Obviously, this move by Schaefer is against Floyd's wishes. Good to see Schaefer standing up to Floyd's bullying tactics.

The substitute undercards would still have to come from GBP stable. Where else?
                      lol "bullying tactics?" Canelo gives Floyd an ultimatum and Floyd's the one that's bullying?? Floyd will do good numbers without Canelo.. Nobody knew who Canelop was until he fought on the Mayweather vs Mosley undercard.. He's only been seen on PPV while on Floyd's under card and now that he's not on Floyd'd under card his a$$ is back on Showtime against an opponent he'll probably lose against or get a gift decision.. They probably throw Broner on the co main event against a mexican on Mayweather vs Guerrero card.

Comment

Working...
                      X