Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your best Predictions for a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ones from recent memory.

Richard Abril would not only school Rios but probably get robbed and they'll be excuses he couldn't make weight. (I think I got everything thing on point, here is the thread)

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=544526

Grachev stopping Sillakh.

Randall Bailey K.Oing Mike Jones, I don't think that was anything special but he was a fair sized underdog with the bookies.

The Ghost to beat up Aydin & Berto.

Comment

In recent years probably Mosley to beat Margarito by one sided decision. Only part I got wrong was the stoppage.

Either that or Pacquaio to beat Oscar in dominant fashion.

In terms of specifics, I put £10 on Berto to stop Quintana in the 8th

The easiest and most obvious bet I've ever won money on was Pacquaio to stop Hatton in Rounds 1-3. That was one of the most obvious outcomes in my eyes and the odds were good too.

Worst prediction I've ever done in recent history was probably Trinidad-Hopkins. Very naive on my part to think Hopkins would get stopped. But, I fell into the hype everyone did.

Ali-Foreman I got wrong massively (Like everyone else) expecting Ali to get knocked out in the early rounds. That's going a while back though.

Comment

I had money on Hopkins to beat Pascal both times, Pascal just looked way to amaturish.

Had a dream that Haye got KD in first round, but got back up and KO'ed WK in the first. I bet accordingly. Lost alot.

Comment

i won a lot of money on kirkland losing to ishida just thought he wasnt gonna be the same after jail damn wish i bet hed get koed fu*k lol

Comment

I tend to make out there predictions...I've come oh so close with alot, including:
            Matthysse split decision over Judah
            Pascal majority decision over Hopkins 1
            Chavez late comeback KO over Martinez

Comment

margarito over cotto
              morales over pacquiao
              wright over trinidad

Comment

Does picking the exact round Margarito would stop Cotto cancel out picking Pavlik to beat B-hop?

Comment

i also had trout>cotto but i said by tko

and i had bradley over pac.. Im not sure if that should go in the good or bad prediction column

Comment

I picked Hopkins to embarrass Pavlik and most recently Kovalev to stop Campillo.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      In recent years probably Mosley to beat Margarito by one sided decision. Only part I got wrong was the stoppage.

Either that or Pacquaio to beat Oscar in dominant fashion.

In terms of specifics, I put £10 on Berto to stop Quintana in the 8th

The easiest and most obvious bet I've ever won money on was Pacquaio to stop Hatton in Rounds 1-3. That was one of the most obvious outcomes in my eyes and the odds were good too.

Worst prediction I've ever done in recent history was probably Trinidad-Hopkins. Very naive on my part to think Hopkins would get stopped. But, I fell into the hype everyone did.

Ali-Foreman I got wrong massively (Like everyone else) expecting Ali to get knocked out in the early rounds. That's going a while back though.
                      Wtf how old are you??

Comment

Working...
                      X