Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Back From Israel, Unsure About Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    It's who he is. So you want him to stop being real? Smh
    no i didnt say that. just because your religious doesnt mean you have to mention it in everything you say.

Comment

Originally posted by RingsideReport View Post
      Interesting . . .

wonder if he traded up Christianity for either Muslim or Judaism?
      Shouldn't the bold be Islam?

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        that loser is still better than a buthurt whinner like u
        better at being a fraud and getting ko'ed by 40 lw's, yea i'd say he's better at that.

Comment

Interesting Article, especially the sparring Take, years ago there was a
          belief, that the Head Gear, might contribute to Brain Damage....

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            better at being a fraud and getting ko'ed by 40 lw's, yea i'd say he's better at that.
            better at not whinning for the KO he got while u on the other hand sounded like a buthurt whinner girl

the man is having time with his family and all u can do is whine

Comment

This article is fake. If this was written by Ronnie Nathanielz it would have started with "Fighter of The Decade, Pound for Pound King and Almighty Boxing Deity Manny Pacquiao...". This event didn't happen. Shame on you, Ronnie impersonator.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                god this god that, jeez! you are a fcuking boxer and its your job to beat people up. less of the god crap!
                God is real and he believes in him,God woke him up,God allowed him to be successful in life.If you o not believe in God then that is your issue,but do not **** on another mans religion.

Comment

Well they had two tests already and they came back negative if they have another one I expect the same outcome however I don't expect manny to be the same fighter although I hope so he is exciting to watch but April is way to soon to comeback and don't think Marquez will do a fifth fight nothing more to prove but who knows if a tractor trailer load of money comes for Marquez this time like he deserves who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    better at not whinning for the KO he got while u on the other hand sounded like a buthurt whinner girl

the man is having time with his family and all u can do is whine
                    pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.

Comment

The humiliating loss is the best thing that happened to him. He upped his game after the Bradley "loss". He realized he couldn't just mail it in and came to fight. For 6 rounds he looked the best he has in two years. He further learned that lesson v Marquez the 4th time. His best fights are going to be the next two years. He needs to quit that congressman and pastor BS and fight. He's a fighter. He can't save the world. He had to make money since he spends it like its going out of style. He only needs to worry about himself and his families financial future. He needs to focus the next two years. That's it. All that other stuff is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                      X