No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: I'm Not Thinking About David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: I'm Not Thinking About David Haye

According to WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (45-2, 41KOs), he is "not even thinking about David Haye" when asked about a potential match in 2013. Vitali, who is still mulling the future of his boxing career, says Haye "has lied" about the details of their past negotiations and had "several opportunities" to make their fight happen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course not, and I don't blame ya... He really is in to his politics and I think he is taking it more serious that anything else.

Comment

Scary azz Vitali! Always talking about the past! "He had his chance..Had, had, had..." Well his chances should have improved once he beat down Chisora! That should have made you anxious to fight him ya scary beyotch!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Scary azz Vitali! Always talking about the past! "He had his chance..Had, had, had..." Well his chances should have improved once he beat down Chisora! That should have made you anxious to fight him ya scary beyotch!!
        Nobody cares about Chisora. He's ****e. Probably not even one of Vitali's top 25 wins when he dominated Chisora.

Comment

i believe haye could easily challenge stverine or Areolla by offering them big payday and then fight in final eliminator, but that's not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            Nobody cares about Chisora. He's ****e. Probably not even one of Vitali's top 25 wins when he dominated Chisora.
            Chisora is a what? Your curse word was blocked! To me, Chisora is a warrior who dragged Vitali into the deep waters! Chisora basically busted Vitali's ass, compared to what Haye did! Vitali has to quit duckin and dodgin.

Comment

If he's not thinking abut him why keep mentioning every month

Comment

So then who does he want? The article mentions the eliminator as a nonoption and then Haye not being interesting.

Just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  Hahaha you are a tool. Chisora is like top 5 best wins for Vitali - his whole résumé is filled with bums. Corrie Sanders is his only truly good win.

Comment

Damn shame,what happened to you wanting to teach him a lesson???i can understand if you want to retire now cause you are over 40 but if you choose to continue fighting and don't fight Haye that is a duck

Comment

Working...
                    X