No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    There is no way in hell that JMM's game plan was to get hit more by Pac, no way. I get what you are saying but Pac was starting to dominate the fight when this happened.

He made the clear mistake of coming in to aggressive and leaped in which is a no, no in boxing. You never come in like that, especially against a counter puncher like JMM.

JMM fought very smart but IMO it was more a mistake on the part of Pac than some great master plan of JMM. I think even JMM is shocked by what happened, I guarantee it.
    I think a lot of what we saw tonight was Marquez getting old, he looked like he was having trouble pulling the trigger tonight.

There were MANY times where he would **** to throw a punch, and it wasn't there any more. There were times when he would throw a combination and turn, and not be ready to follow it up. There were times when he would get hit and wouldn't be able to counter.

Father time is definitely catching up with him, and I think he realized that and decided that he was going to have to pick his spots a bit more and really commit to his shots.

Also, watching it back, Marquez was much more elusive than I thought he was live. He was picking off most of the shots I thought Pacquiao was landing with his gloves.

Comment

• Why are so many people celebrating like Floyd beat Pac?

Comment

• I WONDER HOW MANY *******S KILLED THEMSELVES TODAY. FINALLY SOMEONE JUICES UP AGAINST PACMAN AND LOOK AT THE OUTCOME. F..k Manny, roach, and Arum.

Comment

• Unbelievable

Comment

• Marquez is an ATG.

That's been cemented.

I think he's surpassed Floyd in greatness even though he lost to him (first time above 140/coming in fat).

Marquez did something Floyd was too chicken to do. Get in the ring with Manny Pacquaio and knock him out cold.

Comment

• Without Hereidas doping Marquez would not have knocked Pac out. Hereida should be banned from boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Floyd would KO JMM, but JMM needs a big payday so why not?
                Just make sure floyd comes in at the catch weight because he didn't the frist fight with Marquez and he didn't want to get weighed the day of the fight either, so floyd alway looks to gain the advantage over his oppent like a crap stain he is!

Comment

• KO of the year and probably fight of the year. I really do hope that it doesn't get tainted by a bad drug test.

I'm all for a 5th fight though. Marquez got a great KO but he was losing that fight and lost every round even the knockdown round and last round until the last second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    There is no way in hell that JMM's game plan was to get hit more by Pac, no way. I get what you are saying but Pac was starting to dominate the fight when this happened.

He made the clear mistake of coming in to aggressive and leaped in which is a no, no in boxing. You never come in like that, especially against a counter puncher like JMM.

JMM fought very smart but IMO it was more a mistake on the part of Pac than some great master plan of JMM. I think even JMM is shocked by what happened, I guarantee it.
                    I think it was. It was a price to pay because they knew Pacquiao was going to be savagely aggressive. Even the weights told the story. At 143 Marquez was "small" enough to be fast and bulky enough to be explosive. They wanted to exploit Paquiao's mistakes and make him pay hard exploding with fast and strong combinations and powerful counters.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMT View Post
                      Funny how all the *******s now are saying JMM is on roids and they want testing done because their hero lost.

*******s are hypocrites.
                      Karma b*tch slapped them.

Comment

Working...
                      X