No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan, Erislandy Lara Fight To Technical Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    So I'm guessing you won't be betting on Vanes again if they have a rematch?
    vanes and lara lost me as a fan. vanes looked wierd.

Comment

• Golden Boys prayers answered...now they can pursue another bum fight for Canela.

Comment

• I didn't score the fight but, to me, it looked close as both fighters had their moments. Actually I like the result as neither guy to me looked like the victor in this contest. There was a lot of engaging but not enough landed punches...

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          Duck?? That's called executing his game plan. Was Lara supposed to make Vanes fight? Lara landed the cleanest punches all night.

ok lets say lara won, the truth is he was using dirty tactics and didnt let his hands go. This fight was the fight that both lara and vanes were suppose to shine bright and hopefully the winner would get canelo. That style that lara has is very difficult to like as a fan and im sure lara lost fans because of that fight......

Comment

• Like some said here, this was Laras time to shine, make some noise and win some fans. For god sakes the man even came out with the Mexican colors and yet he decided to stink up the fight. I can guarantee you that most people that attended the fight or watched the fight at home won't be asking to see Lara fight anytime soon. He should have been more aggressive and taken more chances. Besides the hardcore boxing fans no one else want's to see the Lara Canelo fight. This kind of performance just gives Canelo the excuse to keep on ducking Lara. If anything instead of taking a step forward in their career's the way they fought they went back two steps, sad but true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berges View Post
              Like some said here, this was Laras time to shine, make some noise and win some fans. For god sakes the man even came out with the Mexican colors and yet he decided to stink up the fight. I can guarantee you that most people that attended the fight or watched the fight at home won't be asking to see Lara fight anytime soon. He should have been more aggressive and taken more chances. Besides the hardcore boxing fans no one else want's to see the Lara Canelo fight. This kind of performance just gives Canelo the excuse to keep on ducking Lara. If anything instead of taking a step forward in their career's the way they fought they went back two steps, sad but true.
              good post.......

Comment

• Lara is OVERRATED!!!! He ran all night and he is DIRTY as ****!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Lara clearly won that fight 7-1 or 6-2
                  Please stay off the crack pipe when watching boxing. I don't care what you do after the fight. But during the fight, no crack allowed. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X