No announcement yet.

**The Official Mod Appreciation Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] **The Official Mod Appreciation Thread**

Thats right. This thread is the Mod appreciation thread. I've notice we always b1tchin bout **** on the site when we dont care for it, but I never notice a lot of folks showing gratitude to the Mods when we get some things that we view as favorable. Like for instance, this site used to have unlimited Karma back in the day, and they shut it down, but now they have loosened the reigns on it a taste(by letting the Mods do multiple hits and givin um big K-Stick reps), and if you are a halfway decent poster then you are seeing the benefits of the new changes.

They have been cleaning up the site of bull**** trolls, and have done the best they can to be impartial, and unbiased. Like for instance TBS has cut the clutter of May/Pac threads(and redundent threads about hot topics)drastically, and IDK bout you but I see the improvement, and enjoy it as it makes NSB a lil more bareable to visit.

So lets give it up to the Mods, and the Admins for doin the best they can to keep the site clean and enjoyable. And bringing back a lil old school feel with the new perameters on Green K(unlimited hits of the Big Green stick for the Mods and Admins).

Reed
    Bringer
    TBS(The Ban Stick)
    Boston Guy
    BPP
    *If you are a Mod and I left you out I apologize, hit me and let me know, and I will edit the OP*

*Additions that I forgot. My apologies.*

Ric
    Boxing Scene(Super Mod)
    JAB5239
    Kadyo
    Kaps
    Chups
    Oasis_Lad
    Southpaw Stinger
    !! Anorak
    * FeistyWench *
    ???
    Bat
    Mickey B
    Msagrain
    SonnyG8R
    Boxing Blog
    JakeNDaBox
    Rick Reeno
    Sammy Rozenberg

Thank you all for you all's hard work and dedication to the best damn site in the whole World Wide Web.

*SN: Do NOT use this thread to Mod Bash, they got a Comments and Suggestion forum for that there.

Big Shot Out to RINGG for suggesting that such a thread be made. Please show some love his way.
    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 04-19-2012, 08:04 AM.

I think they've actually done an admirable job with NSB. It's not really possible to eliminate all the bullsh**, but I can actually go on there without fifty versions of the same thread these days.

Comment

All good guys i havent really been on enough to reap the rewards of the new k,but im sure i will a lot of them are good friends on here.

heres one for the mods

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I think they've actually done an admirable job with NSB. It's not really possible to eliminate all the bullsh**, but I can actually go on there without fifty versions of the same thread these days.
        I agree Bo-j. Thats why I mentioned the master thread thing that TBS has been doin. It makes it a lot more better cruisin NSB. Sure they cant eliminate everything, but I think they have done one helluva job bringin this site back to life.

Comment

The mods are actually pretty fair, as long as you're not a complete ******
          For the most part you start to notice the troll accounts in NSB disappear soon after creation

I salute Boxingscene's moderators

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            All good guys i havent really been on enough to reap the rewards of the new k,but im sure i will a lot of them are good friends on here.

heres one for the mods

Agreed Mark bruh.

PS: Your Avi is hurting my eyes, and driving me into a deep depression(which I will have to soothe with a healthy dose of Crown). I used to like Hector, until he fought my childhood fav Boxer SRL.

Comment

About time someone did this! They keep this all possible for us and do it in a professional way. Thanks to all the staff and to Chief2ndzOnly! for making ths thread!!!!!!!

And not forgotten...Boxing Scene, JAB5239, kadyo, kaps, Chups, Oasis_Lad, Southpaw Stinger and all the other mods that do their part as well!(sorry if I didn't get everybody my memory is not so good this early in the morning)

Comment

My fellow compatriot RicDaRula deserves some love.....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  The mods are actually pretty fair, as long as you're not a complete ******
                  For the most part you start to notice the troll accounts in NSB disappear soon after creation

I salute Boxingscene's moderators
                  Im with you all the way on this one Maniac bruh. This site has so much goin on all at once that it's really remarkable when you take a sec to look at what they've been doin round here to make it more enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    My fellow compatriot RicDaRula deserves some love.....
                    I forgot Ric's a mod now. Editing the OP to reflect it right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X