No announcement yet.

Floyds on PEDS hahaha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds on PEDS hahaha!

Read this & this is not me being bias & answer the questions...

We'll ignore the fact that Manny has bulked up for now whilst decreasing a ridiculous amount of bodyfat in such a short period of time & how he has kept his speed & his power has improved as well as his resistance.

Answer me this - How does a fully grown man of nearly 30 years of age put on that much bone density without the use of HGH?
    His voice is deeper as well.
    Let me guess, he didn't hit puberty until he was nearly 30? hahaha!

Answer me as to how his wrists mainly have gotten much larger? This is a proven fact.

You only have to look at his calves to see he's clearly used steroids. A 5ft6 Philipino with those genetics? Give me a break!
    The guys got calves that would put most of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders on the planet to shame.

You want to say Floyds now a PED user haha he's not the one ducking a simple test. This fights worth so much money as well as respect, too prove who is the best P4P on the planet & refuses a simple test? Him, Ariza & Freddie all contradicting one another.
    Manny will you take the test? ''Talk to my promoter Bob Arum'' - ****ing sort of reply is that?

I also love how his English is good & as soon as he's put on the spot his English goes to ****, he starts stuttering & his answer for everything is ''Speak to my promoter Bob Arum''
    The times he does reply you can tell he's been told what to say lol

Ariza the juiceman & Freddie & The cockroaches...

Freddie has trained multiple fighters that have failed drug tests. Come on man the two times James Toney has been caught using steroids he was coincidentally being trained by Freddie Roach.

He's now grown a goatee to hide the fact his chin is more squared & has widened.

i know *******s are just so ******ed

Comment

:crybaby:

Comment

I'm not even mad somebody has to troll against the spoon23s, and struggs out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          i know *******s are just so ******ed

Haha I agree, they're just so blind & filled with hate it's unreal. The main reason I want this fight is too watch Floyd beat the head off him so I can see their feeble, predictable excuses instead of admitting they was wrong & Floyds the P4P king.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Haha I agree, they're just so blind & filled with hate it's unreal. The main reason I want this fight is too watch Floyd beat the head off him so I can see their feeble, predictable excuses instead of admitting they was wrong & Floyds the P4P king.
            Boxingscene would see a decline in 80 percent of user traffic if pac lost. They would all quit coming here, some would commit suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              Read this & this is not me being bias & answer the questions...

We'll ignore the fact that Manny has bulked up for now whilst decreasing a ridiculous amount of bodyfat in such a short period of time & how he has kept his speed & his power has improved as well as his resistance.

Answer me this - How does a fully grown man of nearly 30 years of age put on that much bone density without the use of HGH?
              His voice is deeper as well.
              Let me guess, he didn't hit puberty until he was nearly 30? hahaha!

Answer me as to how his wrists mainly have gotten much larger? This is a proven fact.

You only have to look at his calves to see he's clearly used steroids. A 5ft6 Philipino with those genetics? Give me a break!
              The guys got calves that would put most of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders on the planet to shame.

You want to say Floyds now a PED user haha he's not the one ducking a simple test. This fights worth so much money as well as respect, too prove who is the best P4P on the planet & refuses a simple test? Him, Ariza & Freddie all contradicting one another.
              Manny will you take the test? ''Talk to my promoter Bob Arum'' - ****ing sort of reply is that?

I also love how his English is good & as soon as he's put on the spot his English goes to ****, he starts stuttering & his answer for everything is ''Speak to my promoter Bob Arum''
              The times he does reply you can tell he's been told what to say lol

Ariza the juiceman & Freddie & The cockroaches...

Freddie has trained multiple fighters that have failed drug tests. Come on man the two times James Toney has been caught using steroids he was coincidentally being trained by Freddie Roach.

He's now grown a goatee to hide the fact his chin is more squared & has widened.

A lot of Filipino farmers have bone density greater than city dwellers in the Philippines. Their wrist and calves are huge in proportion to their body size.

It could be genetics since they can hardly afford basic medicines.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Boxingscene would see a decline in 80 percent of user traffic if pac lost. They would all quit coming here, some would commit suicide.
                ... and you think that is good for Boxingscene?

Comment

Floyd wish he can ever be on the level of Manny Pacquiao. Manny Pacquiao is on the specious of using peds level. What Manny Pacquiao is doing would be equivalent to as if Floyd was knocking out heavyweight...don't believe me ask Floyd yourself.

Comment

Asians tend to have larger calves.

Just google it if you dont believe me.

Comment

Working...
                    X