Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's pathetic that the klitschkos get trashed on here because of racist fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pathetic that the klitschkos get trashed on here because of racist fans...

I think it's sad that the klitschko brothers get trashed on here mostly because they tend to attract hardcore racist fans on here (ahem).

I know they have weaknesses having lost a few times and maybe people don't like their style or whatever but for the most part they are the dominant force in heavyweight of this era. Who doesn't have weaknesses? You can wax on and on about how the era sucks or whatever but honestly a lot of eras have sucked in heavy and had one or two dominant forces during those eras.

Primary reasons to hate them:

1). Some losses. Most good to great fighters do eventually lose. Some greats like Ali lose during their prime years (yes we can argue about his prime but you get my point).

2). Hatred of European fighters. Fine that's just being a fan but you still have to try to be objective when you are saying they suck. Unlike protected Euro fighters they DID come here and DID face anyone that stepped up. It's not their fault no one is any good anymore and they can make way more money and get way more fame in Germany

3). Style. Fine that's an asthetic thing. Whatever.

4. Anti white racism- I mean honestly if this is your reason then go get ****ed.

5. Their racist fans- I think this is the primary reason people hate them on this forum. And hell I understand it, but still they aren't bad objectively just because their fans on this forum are ******s.

Don't let your hate of clowns like Tunney blind you. Give credit where credit is due. They are very good fighters.

Wlad should retire for a year and let other heavyweights fight each other and when one of them emerges as the #1 heavyweight, people will hug his nuts and call him the truth. Wlad should then come back, dominate him and knock him out. People will have no choice but to give the man his respect.

Comment

Lead Cenobite (aka bsrizpac) is a racist himself, he hates white boxers.

He used to have an account here called bsrizpac but it was eventually banned for his obsessively spamming NSB with hateful posts about white boxers, especially Joe Calzaghe.

There's a photo of Lead Cenobite (aka bsrizpac) here:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1658348&page=9

Ugly, isn't he?

He was given the boot off that MMA site because he was spamming the threads with hateful posts about white MMA fighters.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 04-07-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Wlad should retire for a year and let other heavyweights fight each other and when one of them emerges as the #1 heavyweight, people will hug his nuts and call him the truth. Wlad should then come back, dominate him and knock him out. People will have no choice but to give the man his respect.
        I think you might be right lol..

Comment

He's boring as *****. I can't stand watching him. I don't know what's worst him or Ruiz.

He's got power but he's boring 99% of the fight until Steward tells him to get the sand out of his vagina and he actually uses it.

Comment

I really have nothing but respect for both of them...

They fight everyone that they should fight..

If you work your way through the ranks of the HW division, and you earn your right to fight for the title.... you will get it.

Do I like their style? Not really... but at the end of the day, you have to be smart and use the tools that you have to make it work to the best of their ability... and that's what they do..

At the end of the day, they fight smart, and they give every deserving HW a chance at the title.

I have no complaints.

I just wish their was more talent in the division.

When I say Id like to see Haye beat one of the Klitschkos, it's not because I dislike either of them, I would just like to see things shaken up... and a rematch or even a trilogy..

The HW division should be the magnet to our sport, it's not the Klitschkos fault.. it's the lack of TRUE competition for them in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I think you might be right lol..
              I swear, I've thought the same exact thing Wazaa did, I would have taken that route a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post

I love castefootball.us. I am not a fan of any ethnic fighters. But I like to pretend that I never said I liked castefootball

hahahah, I really got into this ******* skin didn't I.

Hey vagina: Name a black fighter you like? And did you or did you not prop up castefootball the website (I and many others saw you did so go ahead and deny it).

And yes I'm clearly racist because I just made a post giving props to 2 white Euro fighters.

It's amazing that they give someone as slow as you computer access.

But your bull**** aside, way to miss the point of the thread.
                Last edited by Lead Cenobite; 04-07-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I really have nothing but respect for both of them...

They fight everyone that they should fight..

If you work your way through the ranks of the HW division, and you earn your right to fight for the title.... you will get it.

Do I like their style? Not really... but at the end of the day, you have to be smart and use the tools that you have to make it work to the best of their ability... and that's what they do..

At the end of the day, they fight smart, and they give every deserving HW a chance at the title.

I have no complaints.

I just wish their was more talent in the division.

When I say Id like to see Haye beat one of the Klitschkos, it's not because I dislike either of them, I would just like to see things shaken up... and a rematch or even a trilogy..

The HW division should be the magnet to our sport, it's not the Klitschkos fault.. it's the lack of TRUE competition for them in the division.

THIS. Other than this though I do enjoy their style and watching them fight. I dunno, I think wlads offense is very technical and Vitalis off kilter strange stance and angles are interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                    Lead Cenobite (aka bsrizpac) is a racist himself, he hates white boxers.

He used to have an account here called bsrizpac but it was eventually banned for his obsessively spamming NSB with hateful posts about white boxers, especially Joe Calzaghe.

There's a photo of Lead Cenobite (aka bsrizpac) here:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....1658348&page=9

Ugly, isn't he?

He was given the boot off that MMA site because he was spamming the threads with hateful posts about white MMA fighters.
                    I dont care what another dude looks like...

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                    hahahah, I really got into this ******* skin didn't I.

Hey vagina: Name a black fighter you like? And did you or did you not prop up castefootball the website (I and many others saw you did so go ahead and deny it).

And yes I'm clearly racist because I just made a post giving props to 2 white Euro fighters.

It's amazing that they give someone as slow as you computer access.

But your bull**** aside, way to miss the point of the thread.
                    Tunney has said he like Paul Williams after going to one of his fights.

And of course, he loves Roy

Comment

Working...
                    X