No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows: I'll Get The Job Done Against Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Vows: I'll Get The Job Done Against Salido

Undefeated WBO featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez feels very good about the upcoming defense on April 16 against Orlando Salido in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. Lopez put his weight issues to rest after making a 30-day weight of 136.4-pounds. He was allowed a max of 144.5. Earlier this year, Lopez came to the press conference to announce the Salido bout and appeared to weigh around 154-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

salido 11 loss 5 by tko hahahaha

beating this guy is like me beating my 5 yrs old sun at wrestling. Should I feel proud of it? hahahaha this fight is hilarious .... Juanma should man uo and fight Caballero. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
      beating this guy is like me beating my 5 yrs old sun at wrestling. Should I feel proud of it? hahahaha this fight is hilarious .... Juanma should man uo and fight Caballero. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
      Anyone who could beat a sun should feel proud. Kudos to you my good sir.

Comment

Caballero looked like crap and lost to Litzau. Caballero is now rebuilding and shouldn't be on any champions radar...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
          Caballero looked like crap and lost to Litzau. Caballero is now rebuilding and shouldn't be on any champions radar...
          salido just lost and shouldn't be on any champions radar.

Comment

I dont believe dumb fans are still bringing up CC. I believe its more hate on Juan Ma than it is CC fans. I mean really? What has CC done other than have a big mouth? Enough already. Stop the dumb hate.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Juanma fans are the most pathetic fans in all of boxing.

They even claimed Juanma didn't fight Caballero when Caba had 2 belts in his division because he wasn't a big enough draw - yet Juanma was fighting lesser known guys than Caballero.

Is this the best Puto Rico has to offer?

R.I.P. Puto Rico boxing.

Comment

Look at all the haters another mexican will get ktfo and mexicans will say fight caba who is a bum mexico bring a fighter that can beat juanma there is none garcia kid will lose badly just like tito owns ure fighters so will juanma he will destroy salido and do it better then gamboa

Comment

of course you will win juanma,salido is nothing special,gamboa left him ready for you to continue to beat up..

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    lol,thats what i was about to say,salido just lost and is a nobody compared to caballero when he was champ,he was a unified champ,so if juanma fights nobodies and considers caba a nobody,why not a nobody with two belts?

Comment

Working...
                    X