Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously........Wladimir Klitchko vs Kevin McBride

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparing McBride and Sanders is like analyzing and contrasting the combat potential of a poodle and a ****ing dire wolf. One is a slow oaf with mediocre power, a crusty cum smear of a chin, and ****all for mobility or stamina and the other is an explosive southpaw with one punch power. Sanders would KO McBride 100 times out of 100. Sanders was able to get inside Wlad's jab because he has some of the quickest hands on a modern heavyweight. McBride, in stark contrast, is the slowest most inept heayvweight I've ever seen in my life. The day McBride gets inside of Wlad (who has the best jab in the division) and even lands a few good punches on his chin, well then **** boxing because the Apocalypse is well on it's way and there are worse things to worry about like a sea of blood and flaming meteors vomiting from the heavens.

Comment

Originally posted by Riptor
      If this fight were to occur one thing is certain the only loosers would be the fans for watching such an atrocity.

On this statement, we agree. I'd watch it anyway, Wlad's my fav fighter, plus I'm a boxing junky.

Comment

Yeah unfortunately I am a boxing Junkie too.. I never miss a fight even if I have to tape it and watch it later

Comment

Wlad simply doesn't have the balls to win.

I hope these 2 **** bombs fight so I can teabag your souls for not paying attention.

Riptor is a boxing student.....the rest of you just need a new hero or you grew up without daddy's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil
            I'd go with McBride because he seems to have somewhat decent mental conditioning. Wladimir gets a little discouraged and either forgets everything he knows about boxing or just quits.

McBride KO5 Wladimir
            Wlad would beat McBride worse than COONEY beat your ass at Gleasons, Dumbass.

Comment

W Klitschko without much doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie
                Klitschko by KO or UD. I dont think McBride can KO him. He sucked some nasty shots from Lewis and he took it well. Klitschko is also a better boxer. McBride's luck ends here.
                That was VITALI Klitschko.

Having said that.... Wlad KOs McBride 1 round<
                Last edited by ; 07-02-2005, 08:12 AM.

Comment

I hope these 2 **** bombs fight so I can teabag your souls for not paying attention.

Riptor is a boxing student.....the rest of you just need a new hero or you grew up without daddy's attention.

Any man that steps into that ring has balls, hater. I dont box, but I would consider myself a student because I watch,study and analize any fight I see. Anyone that knows boxing should know that a gold medal winner will be able to take out an overweight, light punching oaf. Do you really hold Tyson up so high that you give McBride this much credit?
                  Last edited by MetalVomit; 07-02-2005, 10:54 AM.

Comment

You think that we believe Wlad will win because think of Wlad as our hero? I don't even like Wlad. I don't like either "fighter". But I, and most of us here, have some knowledge of boxing. Those of us who do, realize that Tyson LOST to McBride...McBride didn't win. McBride SUCKS.

Even if Wlad is all ****ed up in the head, he has way more working talent (Tyson has been shot for years). Wlad could probably TKO McBride with his jab alone, and even if he runs out of gas after 4 rounds.

If Wlad's smart he won't even fight McBride...McBride is probably one of the least challenging opponents Wlad has seen in his career. There's always the potential for a luck punch, but McBride has ZERO power, especially compared to guys like Corrie Sanders.

You're a ****ing idiot, as you so clearly demonstrate in your posts, and if you don't see the mismatch then you know **** about boxing too, so STFU before you start accusing people in here of not knowing what they're talking about.

Comment

This is one of the worst threads ever. Butterbean is a more dangerous fighter with better power and handspeed. Wlad should consider fighting him before McBride.

Comment

Working...
                      X