No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew is Confident He Will Unseat Adonis Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew is Confident He Will Unseat Adonis Stevenson

Adonis Stevenson produced a chilling first-round knockout to take Chad Dawson's WBC light-heavyweight title in Montreal.

The hard-hitting southpaw caught the champion with a swinging left hook with less than 90 seconds of the contest gone and, although Dawson tottered to his feet, referee Michael Griffin spared him further punishment.

It was Dawson' second successive defeat - and a third career loss - after he had dropped down to super-middleweight for an unsuccessful shot at Andre Ward's title.

Stevenson was also coming up from 168lbs, and the 35-year-old's victory had the WBC's No 1 contender Tony Bellew licking his lips in the Sky Sports studios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well, I guess that's better than being confident that you'll lose....

Comment

bellew getting ko'd within 10 seconds lol

Comment

I saw his views on the fight and he sounds confident that he could do a job on Adonis, we shall see, he claims he would fight him anywhere (Canada, UK).

Comment

The only unseating that will be done is Bellew's feet being unseated from the canvas.

Comment

"I promise fireworks" is what he said on Sky Sports. Yet more bull**** from him. He never delivers anything of the sort, apart from a cure for insomnia.

Comment

Ex-pimp Stevenson would drop cold even Ward — face first…

Comment

I think Bellew has a better chance of beating Stevenson, than he ever did against Dawson.

Comment

Bellew was KD hard by a journeyman, Oliver McKenzie, and vs Stevenson he will end up in hospital.

Comment

Stevenson sucks as does Bellew.

Still, while Bellew doesn't have big power I believe he would have stopped Dawson within a few rounds too. Dawson isn't that special, and a win over him means very little.

Bellew vs Stevenson is a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X