No announcement yet.

James, Wade and Bosh in Miami Heat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    lebron wouldn't make a good point guard.

wade and him has a similar style and wade couldn't even pull off being pg and he's better skilled than lebron.

shaq is not going back to miami. shaq and wade got into arguments before he left and so did shaq and riley.
    Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
    so true
    aye, verily.

We'll see tons of dribbling from LBJ if they insist on making him a PG. They need a real PG, doesn't have to be exemplary, (look at Rondo) just any PG who can recognize plays and pass pass pass.

Wade and LBJ consume too much time setting up when asked to handle the ball.

Tua, who do you think makes a decent PG and center that miami can afford now?

-------
    OT: i don't get why people give lebrick a hard time for recognizing that he can't do it without other stars. The finals showed us that this really is a team game, with Pau, Ron, and Fish doing their share for LA (oh and the machine too), and Rondo and Davis stepping up for Boston.

Comment

they won't win one next year.

maybe in 3-4 years when the lakers are old.

we'll have Durant by then....different cast, same story, same ending

parade on Figueroa

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
        aye, verily.

We'll see tons of dribbling from LBJ if they insist on making him a PG. They need a real PG, doesn't have to be exemplary, (look at Rondo) just any PG who can recognize plays and pass pass pass.

Wade and LBJ consume too much time setting up when asked to handle the ball.

Tua, who do you think makes a decent PG and center that miami can afford now?

-------
        OT: i don't get why people give lebrick a hard time for recognizing that he can't do it without other stars. The finals showed us that this really is a team game, with Pau, Ron, and Fish doing their share for LA (oh and the machine too), and Rondo and Davis stepping up for Boston.
        they already picked up a good point guard in arroyo.

he's as good as they can afford.

i think they are spending the many they got for throwing away beasley on mike miller. which is a good role player who can spread the floor.

as far as big man , any big body who will take minimum they should take.

they also drafted pittman. he's 6'10 300. so he's a big body.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          we'll have Durant by then....different cast, same story, same ending

parade on Figueroa
          come on now , pare.

you exagerrate.

after winning 3-4-5 titles lakers usually have a .500 season or two before winning 4-5 again.

Comment

come on now , pare.

you exagerrate.

after winning 3-4-5 titles lakers usually have a .500 season or two before winning 4-5 again.

.500 wont make the playoffs in the west...even when we rebuild, we're in the playoffs...unless Chucky Atkins is on the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              .500 wont make the playoffs in the west...even when we rebuild, we're in the playoffs...unless Chucky Atkins is on the squad
              actually i think kobe could have even gotten that squad in the playoffs.

it's just he got hurt and missed the end of the season plus lamar and luke was hurt too and miss half the season i think.

Comment

actually i think kobe could have even gotten that squad in the playoffs.

it's just he got hurt and missed the end of the season plus lamar and luke was hurt too and miss half the season i think.

and Rudy T bolted at the halfway point

Comment

Lebron will be Wade's Pippen....and Bosh as Luc Longley...

The higher educated Wade convinced his dumber friends to play with him for less money.

Wade=3 years @ Marquette
                  Bosh= 1 year at GTech
                  James=0 college

Comment

pfft...

even with that line up, its still orlando.

one good thing though is, the ring is still mightier than the paper.

i had wished lebron james for NYK.

Comment

Bad decision by LJ IMO.

Why go to a Team that already has Wade?

James optimum position is 2 IMO.

Elevate his game plus the needed support and he'll easily win at Cleveland.

Jordan didnt win right away it also took him 7 yrs. James already Won a conference title in 7 yrs w/c Jordan wasnt able to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X