• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diego Chaves VS Keith Thurman

Who ya got? and why?

I got Chaves.

Thurman's the future, I like him by KO.

Comment

Thurman's the future, I like him by KO. LOL.

Comment

This is Chaves's big opportunity, and I hope he doesn't fuck it up like Saldivia did against Brook.

Comment

Im not familiar with Chaves but he will have to be one helluva fighter to end Thurman's unbeaten run because that kid can FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            This is Chaves's big opportunity, and I hope he doesn't fuck it up like Saldivia did against Brook.
            Chaves is the real deal. No shame in losing to Kell Brook, a fight with Brook/Chaves would be great 50/50 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Im not familiar with Chaves but he will have to be one helluva fighter to end Thurman's unbeaten run because that kid can FIGHT
              He's is check him out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA0eAcSkNAU

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                Chaves is the real deal. No shame in losing to Kell Brook, a fight with Brook/Chaves would be great 50/50 IMO
                Chaves is the real deal, but he has a short reach for a guy that like to box/punch. Not the most mobile cat, and hasn't really faced any world beaters.

At least "one time" just beat Zaveck. That's a very quality win.

Not going with KO, but I'll say UD. Thurman might turn into the primary boxer in this one. He's got the legs, might as well use em.

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                  Thanks man will check that out!

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    Chaves is the real deal, but he has a short reach for a guy that like to box/punch. Not the most mobile cat, and hasn't really faced any world beaters.

At least "one time" just beat Zaveck. That's a very quality win.

Not going with KO, but I'll say UD. Thurman might turn into the primary boxer in this one. He's got the legs, might as well use em.
                    I think Chavez's combinations and counters are too sharp for Thurman and I agree Thurman will try box (For the first few rounds anyway) But I think Diego is the better boxer as well. Don't let his arm length fool you, Gamboa's arms are very short and he has no problem out boxing longer guys.

Comment

Working...
                    X