Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Sergio get credit for beating JCCjr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    Is that you mushadeen?
    no i am not that poster. i honestly think martinez won the fight and war. it was impressive to me that he knocked him down considering he is an elite fighter and jcc jr has only faced a few legit opponents. im just happy jcc didnt get KTFO. now that he has tasted the strength, speed, skill and power of the elite hopefully he can make the leap into the next level,

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Would've been incredible if Jr. managed to knock Martinez out Meldrick Taylor style.
      I was waiting for it, but Chavez Jr ain't half of what his dad is

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        That pretty much describes what 168 is for Chavez Jr. as far as the top 3 goes. Though now seeing him go 12 with Martinez, I can see him doing good against Arthur Abraham, Sakio Bika, Kelly Pavlik, Robert Stieglitz, Brian Magee, Don George, Edwin Rodriguez, George Groves, Thomas Oosthuizen, Adonis Stevenson, James DeGale.

If Arum can keep him away from Andre Ward, Carl Froch, Andre Dirrell, and Lucian Bute, then he should do that. If there's any promoter who can keep a fighter away from fighting the best for as long as possible, it's Bob Arum. He would need to work that magic with Chavez Jr at 168. Just have him fight the lower top 10, but keep him away the top 4.
        chavez jr vs most 168 lber is would all be close fights that chavez jr can get beat up badly with his style... the elite at 168 lber end him

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
          All you hates need to undrestand that if the fight went 1 more round - or if sergio wasn't illegally lying on the ground wasting time after no kd - sergio was facked. He has no business in the p4p top 5. He wouldn't have a chance against ward. It's a fact, now you can go have a cry because your favorite fighter just had his cardboard chin exposed. And they all said jr was overrated. You don't know shet aboout boxing.
          you crazy... sergio got off the floor, shook it off, and started fighting back... another round and sergio might have gotten the KO over chavez

Comment

Working...
          X