Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] ADRIEN BRONER "They gon' call me Einstein after I pass this test"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike stupid loudmouths. I loved the biggest loudmouth of them all though. That was Ali. But he was funny and he turned out to be a hero and the greatest.

This kid Broner isnt that. He was a little tiny bit funny when stating the dream bit. Other than that? No. Just no.

War DeMarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX
      Quote:

Originally Posted by liraj

This is why Broner get's criticised so much, people are calling his opponent's bum's before the fight even take's place.

No man Broner is just that good..Demarco aint nowhere near his level
      I suppose neither was Quintero and Ponce? Lets see how much he has REALLY improved as his fans claim.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        demarco should win this fight by UD...if broner convincingly beats demarco or even stops him then i'll be impressed.
        it sure takes very little to impress you Demarco is a bum. i expect him to get outbox or ko. Boner needs to figth Titare or April for me to give him any credit lets just hope its just a tune up for the other 2 guys he needs to figth at 135.

Comment

this thread is really interesting.

If broner wasn't flamboyant no one would care and he wouldn't be fighting demarco on HBO and this thread doesn't exist. Yet because he pops off he is no good and his opponent, who is ranked amongst the best LW in the world, is also no good.

geez!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            I mean, ain't he everything we ask in a fighter when it comes to entertainment value in the ring and willingness to face all comers? So why is he judged solely on his character?
            He is a good fighter but he is so annoying and obnoxious that I find it hard to like him or root for him to win. If he would just shut up and fight I would be a fan of his but his excessive bragging and disrespect of other fighters is hard to ignore. I could not understand a word he said or stand to watch him for more than a minute. I give him credit for fighting a top guy and if he wins I give him full credit for a good win.

Comment

Yeah they're mad again...

I can only imagine how much people will hate him if he actually has success in the coming years. Hes hated now and hasnt beat anyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He is a good fighter but he is so annoying and obnoxious that I find it hard to like him or root for him to win. If he would just shut up and fight I would be a fan of his but his excessive bragging and disrespect of other fighters is hard to ignore. I could not understand a word he said or stand to watch him for more than a minute. I give him credit for fighting a top guy and if he wins I give him full credit for a good win.
                where exactly would you be watching him if he wasn't so flamboyant? you live near cincinnatti?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  That dude annoys the hell out of me. I couldn't even get through the whole video, its too early and I don't think the caffeine has kicked in yet.
                  or perhaps its time to change your tampon....either way I hear ya...kid is annoying...

Comment

He's just trying to be current as in Floyd who is an example for many young American fighters!!! Unfortunately!! HA!! He finished the BS interview with a sneaky lil smile so don't take fighters words to heart until their 3 days out from their fight! Most times their gonna give you want they think you want!!!
                    Quality boxers are usually very bright people who enjoy pulling the media's leg.
                    This kid has talent so lets wait till he has a tuff moment and watch him over come or sink! I've seen him fight once, very good skillfull young man. Ray

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                      This is why Broner get's criticised so much, people are calling his opponent's bum's before the fight even take's place.
                      Yep! And those same people that call his opponents bums, are the same one that says he's a great fighter.

Not sure how you can be a great fighter by beating bums. Weird aint it?
                      Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 10-09-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X