No announcement yet.

Why do some boxers take weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
    did you really just red k me for that comment? what a lame.
    yup, I did that. I guess I should have just commented in the karma box that you should hold on to your day job because a comedian you are not...........Rockin'

Comment

maybe i don't get laughs the way an **** bead like you does when you drop trou, but i do alright.

Comment

maybe i don't get laughs the way an **** bead like you does when you drop trou, but i do alright.
        lol, he called me an **** bead......... I didn't understand the emence responsibility that comes with the proper handling of red k . I send my apologies and tissue for you to wipe the tears away you little baby. Lol, **** bead, wtf is an **** bead? ..........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 10-07-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

To note, I trust the individual athletes to make their own determination. I believe that marijuana should be legal, and I consider it undebatable that marijuana does have a variety of therapeutic effects which may help athletes, especially in lieu of narcotic drugs as alternatives.

But one problem with whenever something like this comes up is that marijuana advocates are sometimes unwilling to admit that marijuana has negative aspects as well. I think it's necessary to note the bad as well as the good. Marijuana is a mind altering substance, and it does seem like it could possibly interrupt one's focus (not like alcohol though). Also, smoking would seem to have some negative effects on an athlete due to the effects on the lungs.

And for the record, I smoked weed for about 13 years straight, until I moved to Japan 3 years ago (where I'm basically a model law-abiding citizen, and I never smoke here).

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            lol, he called me an **** bead......... I didn't understand the emence responsibility that comes with the proper handling of red k . I send my apologies and tissue for you to wipe the tears away you little baby. Lol, **** bead, wtf is an **** bead? ..........Rockin'

dude, i totally slit my wrists because of it. and why are you lol'ing? you already forgot that I'm not funny?

Comment

dude, i totally slit my wrists because of it. and why are you lol'ing? you already forgot that I'm not funny?
              if you slit your wrists over that then, believe me, you have much greater problems going on than just my words on the internet. I laughed because I know not what an **** bead is and suicide is no joke and you're not funny.............Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 10-07-2012, 04:06 AM.

Comment

phook is in the green now?

Comment

Furthermore, I will now quit replying to you............ Rockin'

Medicinal Marhihuana its no joke!

Legalize and regulate the same as you do cigarettes and liquor , Both cigarettes and liquor overwhelmingly contibute to more deaths than marihuana does every year. Each year its probably the same score for deaths in the Usa.

say 500,000+ deaths attributed to alcohol and tobacco each year.
                  fact: 0- deaths attributed to marihuana each year

the medicinal properties in the plant are undeniable.
                  I believe that boxers should have the medicinal properties of this plant readily available to them, if they so choose, to ease their ailments in so many different ways.
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 10-07-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

I don't remember my dreams every night. But if I don't smoke I start having dreams again. Weird..

Comment

Who been takin dat weed?!

Comment

Working...
                      X