Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet The Narcos: Mexico's drug cartels have terrible marketing skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fack... that is some heavy ****. If the cartels and the terrorist would hook up they would take over freaking country's...

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
      Sounds like a family TV show...
      Grand Theft Mexico..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        I know, I be thinking to myself sometimes how someone could reach that mental state that they don't think twice about it.
        The pictures are gruesome but many people hear about the violence but they don't think much of it because they just hear the numbers.. It isn't until you see actual footage that you realize how ****ed this **** is getting.
        Like I say I'm near the thick of it lol traveling to Mexico etc.

I see first hand. Well I have for years now. And reported it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

thats fcked up...

Comment

Shiiiiiiit......you should have put a warning in the title that was sick!

Comment

what does that sign say on the fence?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                I know, I be thinking to myself sometimes how someone could reach that mental state that they don't think twice about it.
                The pictures are gruesome but many people hear about the violence but they don't think much of it because they just hear the numbers.. It isn't until you see actual footage that you realize how ****ed this **** is getting.
                Yea man, I think what it would take to cut off someone's head out of just sending a message.

Then again, beheadings in Mexico are nothing new. They have been doing that **** for thousands of years now. When you look at Mexico's history, I have to say it's pound for pound one of the most violent of any civilization in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by golpealhigado View Post
                  fack... that is some heavy ****. If the cartels and the terrorist would hook up they would take over freaking country's...
                  They won't though. Most of them are super religious ie Santisima types.

It wouldn't make any sense to me at all ideological conflict.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X