Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop the ROBBERY bull****. The Fightwriter has spoken.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a close fight. Holyfield the challenger, away from home who didn't want to engage. A close fight and a close decision for the champion. Surely no robbery there.

But if someone thought they watch a movie, in which the old champ, fighting to secure hes house and family, going away, fighting a 11 years younger and 44 kg heaver opponent, the beast from the east/Russia - well i am sure this was not the Hollywood ending, where Holifields cry out hes wife names so they could hog in the middle of the ring.

(by the way - i shouted for Holyfield all the way)
    Last edited by Jan(DK); 12-22-2008, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan(DK) View Post
      I saw a close fight. Holyfield the challenger, away from home who didn't wont to engage. A close fight and a close decision for the champion. Surely no robbery there.

But if someone thought they watch a movie, in which the old champ, fighting to secure hes house and family, going away, fighting a 11 years younger and 44 kg heaver opponent, the beast from the east/Russia - well i am sure this was not the Hollywood ending, where Holifields cry out hes wife names so they could hog in the middle of the ring.

(by the way - i shouted for Holyfield all the way)
      The whole crowd was pulling for Holyfield. They seen the movie to.

Comment

refrain from fighting in europe!

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike_19 View Post
          refrain from fighting in europe!

/thread
          People shouldn't fight in the US either.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            what has he ever done to earn a title like that? Bernstein is the most knowledgeable guy in the sport far and away. Houston is full of **** from what I've seen

OK, read this carefully. Al Bernstein is a boxing TV commentator, not a boxing writer. Graham Houston is a boxing writer, not a TV commentator. The original post called Houston the best boxing writer.

Comment

Working...
            X