Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Very Confident: I Hope Pacquiao is Aggressive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Very Confident: I Hope Pacquiao is Aggressive!

Timothy Bradley is calling his April 12th rematch against Manny Pacquiao, "Redemption". Bradley defeated Pacquiao in 2012 by split decision but many observers felt that Pacquiao deserved to get the nod. The undefeated Bradley said that provides him with even more motivation to dominate their rematch. He understands that if the fight is close that there is a good chance Pacquiao will get the victory on the judges' scorecards.

[Click Here To Read More]

Be careful what you wish for....

Comment

Originally posted by Balrog. View Post
      Be careful what you wish for....
      Pffft...please!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Pffft...please!
        Oh really?

What happened to Broner when he asked for a 100% Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Pffft...please!
          Accoun bet PAC over Bradley?

Comment

This is a website that receives significant amounts of money via advertising revenue. The least the editors and writers can do is ensure the articles have correct spelling and grammar. Stop being lazy and double check your work.

Comment

a close fight gets awarded to pacquaio to set up pacquaio-marquez.

i feel sorry for bradley. he doesnt punch hard enough to knock manny out and theres no way they rob pacquaio again.

Comment

I think Ruslan caused some serious brian damage and/or memory loss and Bradley may need to get a second opinion on those CAT scans because soon as Manny became aggressive in the 1st fight the minute Bradley felt his punching power he went into straight survival mode.

Comment

timothy bradley known as "field Marshall pitty pat " in the gym's bradley basically acknowledges he can't hurt pacquiao when he says "ive got to get the discision"

Comment

Yeah as if Pacquiao also "Tried" to KO Bradley.....Pac cruised through the fight and didn't really stepped on the pedal to the metal.

Comment

Working...
                    X