Gamboa-Beltran Jr. could land on Pacquiao-Marquez card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboa-Beltran Jr. could land on Pacquiao-Marquez card

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...o-marquez-card

Gamboa (21-0, 16 knockouts) could take on Beltran (28-1, 17 KOs) on the Pacquiao/Marquez 4 card. It looks like hes still managed by 50 cent. Either way, it'll be great to see Gamboa back in action.

I hope so because this guy has had way too much off time. Hopefully he doesn't show too much ring rust.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanatik View Post
      http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...o-marquez-card

Gamboa (21-0, 16 knockouts) could take on Beltran (28-1, 17 KOs) on the Pacquiao/Marquez 4 card. It looks like hes still managed by 50 cent. Either way, it'll be great to see Gamboa back in action.
      Man, I just hope this isn't another false alarm. Yuri needs to get his ass in gear. An appearance on the undercard of a Pacquiao fight would be a nice start.

Comment

Agreed. Gamboa is in his prime. Really cant afford to be taking time off. I would love to see Gamboa vs Broner at 135.

Comment

Ciclon Promotions, lol. Gamboa, ponte a pelear ya y deja comer mierda.

Comment

i see gamboa winning by knockout but Beltran is no joke his fight vs martinez was brutal and i thought Beltran won that fight

Comment

lol gamboa back on arum cards again....lol also I think his "promoter" 50 is only able to work with arum based on the fact he prob has beef with al haymon and GB

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Ciclon Promotions, lol. Gamboa, ponte a pelear ya y deja comer mierda.

Comment

Top Rank CEO, Bob Arum, informed ******.com that 50 Cent is working with Top Rank President Todd duBoef.
                  Good news Gamboa, Dib, and Dirrell can get back in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Gamboa has spent over a year strategizing, promoter chaos or not. This is starting to become Andre Direllish.
                    He's fronted a few times to fans in Miami that he's gonna fight under HIS banner Cilcon Promotions n on the boards we all know the whole Mayweather/TMT fiasco. Wish him the best but damn the inactivity at this stage of his career/age is detrimental.

Comment

Working...
                    X