Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley is talking to me through twitter as we speak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would a fighter like shane step aside "to let someone like berto get a crack at pac?"
    I think you should have a little more respect for someone like shane who's been busting his ass year after year to be the top guy, the fact that he's always tried to fight the top guy says something, no?

Comment

http://twitter.com/#!/SugarShaneM , tune in ....

Comment

lmao if I were Mosley I would just ignore you.

Comment

G-Dog just got dominated by a shot to shit Mosley

Comment

hahhaa he got mad when i asked him to fight berto HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

http://twitter.com/#!/SugarShaneM

Comment

Gorilla_Dogs Gorilla Dogs
              @ @SugarShaneM alright sorry shane we all love you but if you fight pacquiao best of luck to you, much love shane and good luck!

**** rider

Comment

LOL he claims pacquiao walks around 160 SH!!!!!T

im owning him and hes trying to say pacquiao is the same size as him lol

Comment

honestly

honestly u really think that fight was a draw? wowwwwwww omg then whoever thinks it was a draw knows 0 bout boxing. mosley CLEARLY was tagging him all night on the ropes. mosley wobbled fmj . ofcourse he deserves the fight. wtf makes u think margarito deserves pac but mosley who always brings it even at his age doesnt deserve. all of u eat crap haters. mosley is a man and HE WILL BRING IT!

Comment

Stop bothering Sugar Shane Mosley.. he gotta take a nap soon Zzz.zz..zZZz.zz..zz

Comment

im owning him through twitter. i said pac weighs about 15 lbs lighter than you...why cant sergio be the guy that weighs 15 lbs heavier than you? are u scared of his sexiness?

Comment

Working...
                      X