Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus existed in modern times he'd be just another cult leader nut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Anyone who says 'It increases the problem' in regards to the distribution of condoms in a continent rife with HIV/AIDS don't know ****.............
    Wait.... I may just be high but where did this come from? I'm mad confused.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So the head wizard of the catholic babble rousers thinks that Mel Gibson's jew-hate piece is "historically accurate"? Well he wears a magic hat so it must be true.
      im not religous & really coundnt care less about religon...i just said thats what the pope said...i think people who are religous are blind & wasting their lives away because some book says to do this...everyone is so sympathetic towards the jews...yes during world war 2 they were persicuted but you ask any german on the frontlines in ww1 who watched 2million of his comrades die defending their country & then to have the democratic govt run by jews surrender when barely any of their sons died on the front lines, ...many germans were bitter & they are proud people...many hated the jews.watch the rise of the nazis(time life 4 disc set)it gives perspective from both sides..the nazis & allies. the jews also organized union strikes that put a halt to ammo production hamstringing the frontline from fighting a war with no ammo,shortly after germany surrendered...there are always more details then people think.genocide is horrible but its been part of history.yet as humanbeings we dont seem learn from history.as long as we exist there will be thirst for blood & power
      Last edited by joe strong; 07-23-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Wait.... I may just be high but where did this come from? I'm mad confused.
        Just one of Pope Benedict XVI many ignorant statements.

Comment

Just one of Pope Benedict XVI many ignorant statements.
          Ahhh I re-read it, I feel you now man. Benedict really said that? I mean I guess it really doesn't surprise me that much, especially since the topic is Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            Ahhh I re-read it, I feel you now man. Benedict really said that? I mean I guess it really doesn't surprise me that much, especially since the topic is Africa.
            lol, I'm guessing you thought I was talking about Jesus

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...a-condoms-aids

Comment

lol, I'm guessing you thought I was talking about Jesus

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...a-condoms-aids
              I thought you were just saying that randomly, I didn't realize it was directed at the earlier posts about the pope. It confused me nasty for like a few minutes until I finally got it ****ing wake n' bakin.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lebowski View Post

****, that guy looks freakishly like Russell Crowe. :shk1:

Comment

Jesus performed miracles.

What modern cult leader has done that?

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
                    Jesus performed miracles.

What modern cult leader has done that?

/thread
                    LOL

Cult members would say their leader has performed plenty of 'miracles'.

Comment

Originally posted by Tojo View Post
                      Button it.

Jesus is alive today and all around us, he will never die.
                      Jesus already died once.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      he is the head of the catholic religon so im not sure if you thought about that statement to well....although i think the catholic religon is a sham.its corrupt,money hungry & full of pedophiles....im catholic but dont go to church unless im in a foreign country....i like to explore the churches,some are pretty amazing artistically
                      You are a catholic but u also think its a sham?

If Jesus were to be here now i wonder what Buddhist philosophy he would rip off this time?

Comment

Working...
                      X