Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You seen them pirates tea-leafed a fine quantity of oil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You seen them pirates tea-leafed a fine quantity of oil?

Good on em I say. Sounds mighty exciting does this pirate malarkey. I might get meself a wee little dinghy and start up me own enterprise. Surely there are ships which are purely for transporting stella. I'm gonna go hijack one and have me a merry time on the high seas. When I'm apprehended by the Royal Navy I shall be pissed and have about two bottles of stella left out of about 2 million gallons of the stuff.

"Ahoy there Captain Hoffy" me fellow pirates will say, "what say you spare one of those bottles of stella, we've run out of grog and are mighty thirsty". "Piss off ****" I shall fire back at them "this here stella is all mine, now go sweep the deck or something".

The tyrannical Captain Hoffy and his cargo of stella. That is what legends are made of my fellow bum boys, that is indeed what legends are made of.
    Last edited by TheHoff'sGhost; 11-17-2008, 06:10 PM.

What do you mean by "stella", son?

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
      GET OUT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
        I say we let him have it with the red stick...

Comment

Oi did you here the Indian Navy sunk one of them pirate ships.

LAMO, Indian navy!! I can just see all the little Joe Dhaki's stood in there uniform doing the village people dance.

Sounds like they've got more balls than our navy, we'd have probably given them our ship and swam home.

Comment

It shows how backward and lawless Somalia is, and how useless everyone else is in failing to deal with these bums. A few scud missiles would have sorted them right out.

Comment

Working...
            X