No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: When Floyd Leaves, Broner Takes Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: When Floyd Leaves, Broner Takes Over

On Friday afternoon, I again made some rounds inside of the Mayweather Boxing Club in Las Vegas.

Prior to leaving, I caught up with former junior lightweight contender and current day trainer Jeff Mayweather, as we looked ahead to WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner’s match with Newbridge, Wales native Gavin Rees.

At just 23 years of age, Broner has a rare combination of talent, confidence, and exuberance that you simply don’t come across too often. And in Mayweather’s eyes, there isn’t much not to like.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just a thought....what would happen if Broner hooked up with one of the Mayweather brothers? Would it be for better or worse?

Comment

Take over what? Floyd dont run shlt. Oh wait....you mean ducking big fights and fighting old shot fighters...lol nahhheheheheheheeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Mi no rikey Froyd!! Mi rovie MastelPackie!! He mi helo!!!

Serious question though. Do you ever post about anything that doesn't have to do with Floyd?

Comment

I think the kid can take Floyd's place, but he needs tougher fights. Floyd fought those tough fights. Broner is just getting started.

Comment

J. Mayweather: When Floyd Leaves, Broner Takes Over
            probably true, but still too early to tell. I honestly dont think he will make it out of 140 unbeaten, rees gave him all he can handle activity wise now just add size and power to him which people have at 140 I dont see him surviving but if he does then yes Jeff you will be correct.

Comment

When Mayweather and Pacquiao retire Broner will be the biggest star in boxing Andre Ward will be the best fighter in boxing but he doesn't have star quality Broner has

Comment

No,no. It is not when Floyd leaves. It simply does not matter. Broner took over already because he is better then Floyd.

And, if anyone is in doubt then maybe we all should ask Floyd if he accepts the challenge in the form of Broner? No, that will never happen! We know that Floyd is a cherry picker and he will avoid Broner at all costs. Guerrero is all Floyd can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  When Mayweather and Pacquiao retire Broner will be the biggest star in boxing Andre Ward will be the best fighter in boxing but he doesn't have star quality Broner has
                  I think Broner is leading down the wrong road, He is going down the road where he fame will be based off his undefeated record and soon enough he is going to find himself in a place Mayweather is at right now, and that where he can no longer lose or his whole legacy goes down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Serious question though. Do you ever post about anything that doesn't have to do with Floyd?
                    Serious answer though.... Of course i do. The do have an option where you can go on to my profile page...then you go to statistics and there you will find all the threads and post you can find of me. You might ought to try that before asking such a dumb question like this. :WORD:

Comment

Working...
                    X