No announcement yet.

Grzegorz Proksa KOs Pablo Navascues to win the EU-EBU middleweight title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grzegorz Proksa KOs Pablo Navascues to win the EU-EBU middleweight title

Grzegorz Proksa (24-0, 17 KOs, age 26) is a talented middleweight from Poland who resides in the UK.

He just won the EU-EBU middleweight title, despite the Spanish referee doing all he could to help his Spanish opponent. The referee kept warning Grzegorz for using perfectly legal, clean punches.

The KO in the 9th round was a beauty. Navascues was holding one of Proska's arms, the referee didn't say anything. So with the other arm, in close, Proska lands a left hook that put Navascues down for the count.

Proska doesn't fight at all like most other Polish boxers, he has a unique style with a lot of head movement, footwork and shoulder rolls.

Good to see another good up-and-coming middleweight who will make for interesting and entertaining fights!

Proksa is a real talent, i'v been frustrated with how inactive he's been. This is a real good step in the right direction. Hope he keeps it up.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Any footage of this fight?

Would like to watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        Thanks for sharing.

Any footage of this fight?

Would like to watch it
        Hopefully there will be something on YouTube by tomorrow.

Today was the first time I've seen Proska. I definitely want to see his next fight!

Comment

Working...
        X