Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 Years ago today, one of the ATG upsets happened...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    Forgot who promoted Lewis at that time. But whoever it is took a very wet and lumping fart while looking the KO. Not even DEPEND can block it.
    Well said!

Comment

Funny thing about it was how Rahman got rocked in the rematch. The shot Lennox landed on his As*s was like a watermelon getting shot with high-powered rifle.

Comment

yo kirby your tito trinidad HL is badass. you should make more

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          He didn't prepare, started showboating and took the fight as a joke
          I don't think that it was a lack of preparation, he landed in Sth Africa only 5 days before the fight whilst Rahman had been there for weeks already getting used to the climate and altitude etc. He wasn't showboating, he had won the previous rounds and in backing away cautiously from a punch, in his usual cautious fashion, he left a very wide space between his hands and his chest-face area. Rahman took advantage of it, and swung. it connected, Lewis went down...................Presto!

I couldn't care less, I don't care for Lewis, he is malicious, denigrating, uneducated, putting on "phony" pseudo-"upper-class" airs, except when his accent often slips, boy and does it slip, it collapses. Americans and foreigners can't differentiate between backgrounds and accents, whether educated or pretend, but I grew up there, and know.

Nothing is more laughable about him, not even his "deffnily".......or "I'd 'it 'im more with me left"...(I think he means "definitely")

Comment

I remember watching it live on the BBC.

Was just starting to fall asleep then BOOM!!!!!!!

My Dad was in shock LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              The shot Lennox landed on his As*s was like a watermelon getting shot with high-powered rifle.
              Good description

Different but still good LOL

Comment

whoo! I remember watching this live with my dad... we had never really been fans of lewis so when that happened we just laughed! gave him a call and showed him.. ahh.. memories! thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                X