Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't dare compare Floyd Mayweather to the following fighters.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd losses to Castillo in fight 1, but Pac beats JMM in the rematch. Go figure... To certain fans...Floyd is a coward who lost his only close fight who is scared of PAc-a man lesser men have been brave enough to fight lol...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      You might be the first person I put on ignore. Your responses are LITERALLY making me feel dumber with each passing word. So for some reason you equate being intelligent with speaking another language, namely french? WTF is wrong with you. Then you say you don't dislike Floyd but randomley bring up the Castillo fight to try and bash him. This...........lecturing is over for you. You are wasting my time and patience with your ignorance.

I have been boxing since my freshman year in high school 6 years ago now go home and play your video games while the grownups debate.
      6 years not bad... 30 years for me, BTW i don't use that ignore thing, even for *****s like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
        You should STFU coz Floyd won the title against a **** fighter who has 14 losses mother****er. The same Floyd had the opportunity to defend the ****in title against the REAL best 147 pounders at the time: Cotto and Margarito.

He didn't, **** Floyd. NEXT.
        Your a ****ing *******...First you mother ****ers say undefeated records dont mean **** when your fighting the best. But then you say he got 14 loses?? Baldomir didnt have 14 loses at that time. But people want Floyd to fight Pac who has 3 loses which should've really been 5, 2 draws etc...come on...how ****ty is that...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Who on that list IS MORE SKILLED than Floyd Mayweather?

Don't let female emotional hate for him cloud ability in the ring. You can think he'sa ducking ******* all you'd like, doesn't change he fact he's better than everyone fghting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
            Pity he only shows his skills fighting bums.
            Bums...seriously? He won his first championship in 1998 and been fighting at a championship level since...ima take a wild guess you never saw floyd at the lower weights..hell he beat the lineal champ at ww on two different occasions.

Comment

The funny thing is all Floyd flans will claim to be "true" boxing fans and then procede to tell you how he is the GOAT.

Comment

I hate to say this because I hate when people say it. But seriously, if you guys think Pacquiao could actually beat Floyd, YOU DON'T KNOW **** ABOUT BOXING.

Comment

Working...
                X