Clear All

• The fighter who had everything.

truly, everything.

all of you bow.

very talented fighter with a great resume
    that said, fuck Leonard, he robbed Marvin, then wouldn't rematch him
    can't stand him

Comment

Marvin lost legit and he's still crying about it years later. Marvin is great, but he's no Leonard.

Comment

i dont like leonard because of the disgraceful display he put on the second fight vs duran

what the hell was that seriously?...

Comment

I hate Leonard more than any fighter ever.

But I can't say sh**. He was one of the best ever. True great.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            i dont like leonard because of the disgraceful display he put on the second fight vs duran

what the hell was that seriously?...
            question the guy who was outclassing and embarrassing his opponent instead of the guy who got outclassed and embarrassed and who quit in a show of unsporting petulance. makes sense.

Comment

Top Ten all time Welter Competitor! Could fight at a high level in any era!
              He was best at WW!!! One of the best fighters to watch fight extremely entertaining with high skills! Probably the best boxer/fighter (along with Duran) since Ali!! Great condition, high skills, solid technique (other than getting to excited) and a very good finisher!! Pay money to see fighter! Ray.

Comment

As a Hagler fan I can appreciate Leonard but he's still a slimey ****.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  As a Hagler fan I can appreciate Leonard but he's still a slimey ****.
                  slimy = mentally superior to Hagler. i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    question the guy who was outclassing and embarrassing his opponent instead of the guy who got outclassed and embarrassed and who quit in a show of unsporting petulance. makes sense.
                    he wasn't outclassing anyone, the fight was even, he was simply prancin around like a fairy, at very high speeds spoiling the entire fight, duran would literally have to abandon his boxing stance and sprint after leonard i.e mares-moreno

it was embarrasing

Comment

Working...
                    X