No announcement yet.

Name some sick beats.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name some sick beats.

Putting together some instrumentals for a friend of mine who's doing a mixtape, drop some names for me people

Also, 10 million points to anyone that can post the instrumental to Dr. Dre & B-Real-Puppet Master.

Comment

i like that az animal beat with the biggie sample.

chino xl's hood love has a cool beat, thats the main reason i wanted the song.

peruvian cocaine - immortal technique

az- never change.... i really like that beat but it could be more az's flow than the actual beat that stands out.

mathematics - mos def

solatair - easy to slip.... laid back kinda beat.

clinton sparks beat for mobb deeps- okay dun. the gun cocking is pretty cool imo.

bronze nazereths black dawn

j lives give it up

i like that dont body ya self beat that nas used but like that az beat i thinks its more nas than anything.

im tryin to think of newer **** from the past couple years or so...

book of rhymes - nas

golden child - ras kass beat done by premier....

i cant really think of anything

Comment

All of those are good choices, off the top of my head Superthug by NORE cuz Im listening to it.

Comment

Thanks for the input fix ans sifs, I appreciate it, i dont know why i'm having such a hard time finding the puppet master instrumental, i NEED that ****.

Comment

i like that grits beat, listening to that **** right now. ive caught some heat for liking this song, i didnt think it was that bad????

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix
              i like that grits beat, listening to that **** right now. ive caught some heat for liking this song, i didnt think it was that bad????

Grits, the Rza song off "Birth of a Prince"? That song is ridiculous. I LOVE that song.

Comment

Speaking of Masta Ace, Soda and Soap off Long Hot Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
                  Grits, the Rza song off "Birth of a Prince"? That song is ridiculous. I LOVE that song.
                  yeah i caught some heat with my freinds for liking that song, i like the sample it used.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq
                    Speaking of Masta Ace, Soda and Soap off Long Hot Summer.
                    or da grind, beautiful and good ol love.

Comment

Working...
                    X