No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "I wanted Pacquiao to fight Danny Garcia"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach "I wanted Pacquiao to fight Danny Garcia"

Freddie Roach says he wanted Pacquiao to face Danny Garcia to show Khan and everyone else he does show defense to his fighters. He said it would of been over real quick, in which I agree. He also says that Pacquiao choose to fight Marquez over Bradley and that Roach commends him on the tougher fight.

Roach is right across the board with this.

Comment

Pacquiao wouldn't beat Garcia because of his defense, he'd beat him because he wouldn't fold in half when a left hook connects.

Comment

At welterweight, right?

Comment

To bad that fight was impossible to make, it would have interested me more even if I think Manny has an easier time with Garcia than JMM for the 4th time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            At welterweight, right?
            No I disagree. Manny should take the fight at 130 and even give Garcia 95% of the purse.

I mean that's what always happens when any global superstar boxer fights a no name, right?

Comment

Pac would destroy the overacheiving Garcia...

Comment

Marquez is gonna win this fight.

Comment

Of course Roach would want Pac to fight Garcia. Pac would look real good against Garcia's style. Wouldn't be surprised if this fight is made sometime next year.

Comment

There you see where the cherry picking is. Pac wanted and got the bigger challenge and Roach wanted Garcia that IMO Pac would run right through him.

Now I can see Floyd and Canelo eye balling Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X