Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. “I talked to my son, he was telling me that he had Cotto in mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a smart choice of floyd if he want to protect his 0 he should stay away to pac at all cost.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I'd love to see a Cotto fight, but chances of it happening? be serious, there's virtually no chance of Mayweather taking on Cotto.

You're the one that sounds bitter bro, put your feelings to one side and ask yourself, is a Pacquiao or Cotto fight likely to happen? no, and a Martinez fight is unlikely to happen either.

Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo...much more likely and that's just being objective.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if FMJ signs on the dotted line to fight Cotto but not before then.
      Yeah just like you admitted Hatton lost.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        This is more of a joke than the Guerrero attempt. Guerrero could handle some extra weight, Cotto can't handle fighting back at 147 again.

I they fight at 154, I'm all for it...if he makes Cotto come down to 147, it's a joke- I want Cotto to pummel him.
        What Gurrero "attempt?" Unbelievable that you still believe that BS.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I'd love to see a Cotto fight, but chances of it happening? be serious, there's virtually no chance of Mayweather taking on Cotto.

You're the one that sounds bitter bro, put your feelings to one side and ask yourself, is a Pacquiao or Cotto fight likely to happen? no, and a Martinez fight is unlikely to happen either.

Guerrero, Ortiz, Canelo...much more likely and that's just being objective.

I'll happily admit I'm wrong if FMJ signs on the dotted line to fight Cotto but not before then.
          Just like you admit Hatton got his socks knocked off by Mayweather? Oh wait you're still using that 'Hatton was fighting 2 people in the ring, Cortez helped Mayweather knock out Hatton' line?

It's seriously time to let that go.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            What Gurrero "attempt?" Unbelievable that you still believe that BS.
            I wouldn't be surprised at anyone Floyd chose to fight. I should have said Guerrero idea.....I don't know if he really wanted to fight Guerrero or not, I suspected that he would not fight either he nor Canelo but I know he needs that payday before his "vacation" so he is gonna fight someone.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              Did Cotto left Puerto Rico?? Did I missed something?
              even better, he left Bob Arum (if the fight was to get made)

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                even better, he left Bob Arum (if the fight was to get made)
                Cotto still leaves too far lmao hahaha

I hope the fight gets made and Aum is left hanging like a idiot, **** him!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  dude, uve been wrong plenty. dont make me start bumping threads. just go away before u get exposed.
                  owned lol

Comment

if floyd fights cotto then it should be called "Better Late Than Never".

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                      Cotto still leaves too far lmao hahaha

I hope the fight gets made and Aum is left hanging like a idiot, **** him!!
                      Where did Cotto leave to?

Comment

Working...
                      X