Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant's Sick Hatred For Floyd (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great video.

Larry is a *******.

I prefer the ShowTime crew.

Comment

I'm not going to argue with *******s and *****s, my main point in posting this video is that Merchant clearly has something against certain fighters, Floyd included. Before the fight even started he was discrediting Ortiz as and opponent and he was doing so all throughout the fight.

I didn't agree with Mayweather going off like that but I understand why he did it. Larry Merchant is biased against certain fighters plain and simple. There is NOTHING wrong with being critical of Floyd but when you constantly go out of your way to discredit and hate on certain fighters it gets annoying and it says something about you as a person.

Comment

Mayweather was wrong for bowing up on Merchant, there's no question, but to be honest, for as long as I've been watching boxing Merchant has had an obvious bias towards aggressive fighters and against more controlled boxers. Not saying he has something personal against Mayweather, but May being the modern epitome of a pure boxer, he has at times given him less then his due.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
          Mayweather was wrong for bowing up on Merchant, there's no question, but to be honest, for as long as I've been watching boxing Merchant has had an obvious bias towards aggressive fighters and against more controlled boxers. Not saying he has something personal against Mayweather, but May being the modern epitome of a pure boxer, he has at times given him less then his due.
          I agree 100%

It seems Larry only wants to see fighters go in there and fight like idiots and kill each other for 12 rounds. That's entertaining and all but IMO a technical bout can be just as entertaining. It seems Larry will only appreciate you if you take punishment and appear vulnerable in the ring at times. If you totally outclass your opponent he will be bias towards you.

Comment

I agree with May all the way. They should fire Larry's old ass.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              He also didn't like Hagler for some reason.
              It's not about liking or kissing the Boxers asses. It's about interrogates them equally. If you satisfied with Boxer A answers, then you should be satisfy with Boxer B answers as well without sneakingly trying to instigate something. If you're going a let a guy who purposely headbutted his opponent off the hook, then you should let the other guy answers your questions the way he wants to as well.

Comment

Keep crying.

Comment

It's alright, Larry will be dead soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    Correct. Larry really only cares for brawlers and come forward fighters. In recent years he also hates the fact Floyd introduced OST knowing it would be a stumbling block in making the Pacquiao fight.

Larry though gave Floyd his dues even after Floyd stopped Ortiz with his sucker punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                      It's alright, Larry will be dead soon.
                      Yeah, he's like 300 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X