No announcement yet.

God, No God, Morals, and Evolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rageinme View Post
    As surely as I live,says the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people.I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! Turn from wickedness...Why should you die ..EZEKIEL 33:11
    With all due respect, "Kid's" not being wicked, he's inquiring. He's citing legitimate Bible verses which supposedly point to the coming of the Messiah and is seeking a counter-point. There is no wickedness in questioning why one believes something.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
      Its all I ask for... thank you! lol I look forward to the reply!

lol!! It honestly might be tomorrow or a little later; but I will get back to that post. Props, by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by rageinme View Post
        As surely as I live,says the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people.I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! Turn from wickedness...Why should you die ..EZEKIEL 33:11
        Uummm... what does that have to do with what I asked you?? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
          lol!! It honestly might be tomorrow or a little later; but I will get back to that post. Props, by the way.
          Yah thanks, I had some help from my Jewish friend...Some of those are the same reasons the Jews don't believe he was the son of god. you have put a lot of questions in my head and have stimulated me to think so I thank you. No matter how young or old you can always learn something new!

Comment

• The Bible as we know today is derived from the ancient Khemetic belief system (school of spiritual development and the oldest religion in the world), but was corrupted by the Greeks and Romans who formed the Doctrine of Christianity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
              The Bible as we know today is derived from the ancient Khemetic belief system (school of spiritual development and the oldest religion in the world), but was corrupted by the Greeks and Romans who formed the Doctrine of Christianity.
              the bible no...maybe the new testament, But the Torah has been the same since the beginning of the Jewish religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                The question is this, I suppose....if there is no God, why be moral? If man does not have a soul nor an eternal essence....why worry about such things as doing unto others as you would have done unto you?

If there's no referee, why fight fair?
                I really hate the way you think. But I love as a poster on BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                  the bible no...maybe the new testament, But the Torah has been the same since the beginning of the Jewish religion.

Before there was a Jewish religion, there was the Khemetic religion, the original religion.

Comment

• It's not just the whole God or no God thing. There are consequences for everything you do. Where there is an action, there is a reaction. Kill some one and you go to jail.

I think the idea behind the bible when it was first written was to guide people down the right path. I truly don't think it was ever meant to be taken literally. I think it was meant to be taken as a story or multiple stories if you will.

Through most religions it's basically the same story told over and over. Why does the Knight In Shining Armor all ways die at an early age, and in a brave and courageous way. It makes them immortal. Who wants to have an 102 year old, decrepit and arthritic God? Same stories different books.

Comment

• re

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                      Uummm... what does that have to do with what I asked you?? lol
                      DEUTERONOMY 1:43
                      2 KINGS 17:14
                      1 SAMUEL 8:19
                      PSALM 18:11-12
                      EXODUS 33:5

Comment

Working...
                      X