Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that sag WITH skinny jeans. How the hell is that possible and why do it? These things I don't understand??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
      You are one funny mo fo though, Jo.

But just for your information, Chip would n-e-v-e-r be caught dead in white skinny jeans. Besides, I think the military probably has an unwritten rule about them. He could get a code red for that ****!
      he sent me a picture via pm pealing potatoes with them on but keep it between us shhhhhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        he sent me a picture via pm pealing potatoes with them on but keep it between us shhhhhh!
        Now I know you're lying, Jose! Soldiers don't peal potatoes. The DS's teach the potatoes to skin themselves, and look good doing it.

*And, if you're talking about the pic where he's wearing the teal shirt and zebra print Nikes.... all I can say is he's got a hell of a bad panty line in those white pants.* Don't let that get around though... I would fear for his safety. Teal and zebra stripes don't go well together.

Comment

Now I know you're lying, Jose! Soldiers don't peal potatoes. The DS's teach the potatoes to skin themselves, and look good doing it.

*And, if you're talking about the pic where he's wearing the teal shirt and zebra print Nikes.... all I can say is he's got a hell of a bad panty line in those white pants.* Don't let that get around though... I would fear for his safety. Teal and zebra stripes don't go well together.
          this ^^^ made me

Comment

• When women make male bashing/woman empowering memes then post them all over facebook and act like they deserve the "You Go Girl" medal of honor. Pathetic.

Comment

• Chubby Puerto Ricans from New Jersey.

Comment

this ^^^ made me
                They should issue citations to anyone wearing white pants with underwear. Hell, they should just outlaw white jeans, period. ESPECIALLY on women. They never know when Aunt Flo is gonna show up for an unwelcomed visit.

Comment

They should issue citations to anyone wearing white pants with underwear. Hell, they should just outlaw white jeans, period. ESPECIALLY on women. They never knowwhen Aunt Flo is gonna show up for an unwelcomed visit.
                  I've remember that in high school not a pretty sight

Comment

I've remember that in high school not a pretty sight
                    Damn, that must've been embarrassing for you. That sucks.

Comment

Damn, that must've been embarrassing for you. That sucks.

ha ha ha! good one

Comment

Working...
                      X