If Mercito Gesta Wins IBF Belt, He Should Face Adrien Broner Next To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Vasquez just better hope it doesn't go to the cards
    LOL the fight is likely going to a decision, Vazquez is a run and hit fighter bro. Gesta will not win a decision over him, only way he wins is if he can KO him which I doubt cause Vazquez has a strong chin and fought Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      LOL the fight is likely going to a decision, Vazquez is a run and hit fighter bro. Gesta will not win a decision over him, only way he wins is if he can KO him which I doubt cause Vazquez has a strong chin and fought Canelo.
      When a fight goes to the cards..... anything can happen.... never trust them

Comment

This muther****er just said it's a toss up between Gesta and Broner. LMAO

Comment

He's not even going to beat Vazquez, the guy is just not so good and Vazquez is slick and hard to deal with. I got Titere by a clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
            Who in their right mind would want to unify the titles against Broner? lol
            PInoy dont duck Fights!! I'm sure Gesta will take Broner!! Gesta's a much better fighter than POnce De leon, the same guy who beat Broner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              PInoy dont duck Fights!! I'm sure Gesta will take Broner!! Gesta's a much better fighter than POnce De leon, the same guy who beat Broner!!
              No.........

Comment

I wouldn't count gesta out at all.

Hes been constantly in the trenches and learning with every fight.

An active schedule like Gesta's makes a fighter strong. If he beats Vazquez convincingly, most definitely a broner fight is something I want to see.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-29-2012, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

An active schedule like Gesta's makes a fighter strong. If he beats Vazquez convincingly, most definitely a broner fight is something I want to see.
                  But he has been fighting **** tier fighters.....He's going from people that probably aren't in the top 100 of his weight class and jumping straight to top 5. None of his fights could have prepared gesta for Vasquez other than keeping him active.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                    This muther****er just said it's a toss up between Gesta and Broner. LMAO
                    i thought I read that wrong. smh. Broner would toy with him and beat the snot out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

Dude get it through ur tiny brain gesta is a bum,vaquez is going to clown that bum,box circles around him dam mismatch if I ever saw one

Comment

Working...
                      X