No announcement yet.

Obama and writing what's left of US history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama and writing what's left of US history

Since 2008, it would seem that people with deep-seated racial hatreds are exposing and expressing themselves in very creative ways. Its become a real issue for some of these people, that for the first time in history, there will be a non-white Two-Term President of the US -- And it is driving some literally insane!!

This is a topic, that many of them would favor avoiding like the plague, because it exposes a reality that they are not, in most cases, willing to admit even to themselves -- That they are undercover racists, and politics in this instance, is the avenue of their expression. This past election transcended the normal political BS, and took on whole new goals and objectives -- get Obama out of the white house at all costs. Not because he's the worst "President in History" a talking point phrase that many use profusely without even researching, but because he's non-white. Every so-called argument presented, can be easily disproved and discredited, so why do they cling to them?

In fact, all their on-the-surface so-called justifications for objecting Obama, can be traced to the very same sources, because they all use exactly the same phrases with no variations or proof at all. And this is what makes them easily identifiable, because no independent research is being conducted. If Obama was the worst President in history, it should have been an easy task, to form an objective national coalition that includes every race, religion and creed to vote him out of office -- easy work.

The fact that they cannot form such a coalition, goes a long way to supporting the notion, that their so-called beliefs aren't based in reality. It has other roots and reasons that have nothing to do with politics, nothing to do with Presidential performance and more importantly, no sound foundation outside of the superficial.

So, let's dismiss the false, manufactured and acquired talking points, and accept the reality, that in the year 2012, some so-called human beings are still displaying a level of immaturity that would normally be reserved for adolescents. This is the root of why problems facing this country, will never be solved. In fact, this years Presidential race, can be viewed as a real-world test to see if American citizens are able to set aside their petty, childish indifference's long enough to address the most critical issues to date. Judging from the reactions and outbursts displayed post-election, some American citizens cannot. The US has economic and financial problems on a scale never seen in history, and it is on the very edge of a cliff that leads to no return.

If there is a history referencing or looking back at the behavior of US citizens during this very critical point in time -- It will be extremely damming and almost laughable if it weren't so tragic, that with all the developments in education, science, technology and agriculture, the element that remained underdeveloped and ultimately finalized demise, was that American citizens were just too childish, immature and silly to work together to solve their problems at their most critical time in history -- End of story

yup i agree, he's a bum president

Comment

This election showed me how racism exist on both sides,and it is pure ignorance,to judge a person based on color or nationality shows how you really view yourself.we are all human beings trying to make it in this imperfect world

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
        Thank you, for solidifying my final point.

Comment

Good stuff there. Once that birther crap started, a lot of them were easy to weed out. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
            This pic is very appropriate for you dude

Comment

The problem I have is this.....

To some, they simply hate him because he's black. It seriously is just that. If Obama was white, and he was possibly born in England on foreign soil, but then produced a birth certificate, no one wold have said anything about it anymore. But yet, because he's black, people are saying he's from Africa because his father was. It just wouldn't have happened like that if he was white.

At the same time, if you dislike Obama, some people will automatically call you a racist, if you're white. And that's every bit as wrong. It's to the point where you can't voice your opinion on him, without the risk of someone thinking you're racist, even though your beef with him may have absolutely nothing to do with race.

The facts are this.....he did some good, but didn't really deliver on the biggest picture (cutting the deficit). He is getting us out of the middle east, unemployment is the lowest it's been since 2009, he did save the auto industry, and did get us closure on 9/11 by killing Bin Laden. So he did do some good, but didn't deliver overall. Though I knew back in 2008 that he was writing checks he couldn't cash.

A lot of people criticize him for supposedly not working with the Republicans in congress. But the first thing those Republicans in congress said when Obama got elected 4 years ago was "Our goal is to make him a one term president". So how can he work with people who didn't want to work with him the first time around??? But I mean, he has 4 years now once again. No more excuses. Get us fully out of Afghanistan like you did with Iraq, and cut the deficit please.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                The problem I have is this.....

To some, they simply hate him because he's black. It seriously is just that. If Obama was white, and he was possibly born in England on foreign soil, but then produced a birth certificate, no one wold have said anything about it anymore. But yet, because he's black, people are saying he's from Africa because his father was. It just wouldn't have happened like that if he was white.

At the same time, if you dislike Obama, some people will automatically call you a racist, if you're white. And that's every bit as wrong. It's to the point where you can't voice your opinion on him, without the risk of someone thinking you're racist, even though your beef with him may have absolutely nothing to do with race.

The facts are this.....he did some good, but didn't really deliver on the biggest picture (cutting the deficit). He is getting us out of the middle east, unemployment is the lowest it's been since 2009, he did save the auto industry, and did get us closure on 9/11 by killing Bin Laden. So he did do some good, but didn't deliver overall. Though I knew back in 2008 that he was writing checks he couldn't cash.

A lot of people criticize him for supposedly not working with the Republicans in congress. But the first thing those Republicans in congress said when Obama got elected 4 years ago was "Our goal is to make him a one term president". So how can he work with people who didn't want to work with him the first time around??? But I mean, he has 4 years now once again. No more excuses. Get us fully out of Afghanistan like you did with Iraq, and cut the deficit please.
                You raise some very good points:

We in the US, live in a country that was founded on racism

So it should be expected that some will always view Obama or any other non-white President with contempt, regardless of accomplishments. And I actually do not have problems with people that are HONEST racists -- no problem at all. What I do have a problem with are racists that do not want to admit their condition\state of mind and use pseudo-arguments to shield their racists comments and acts. There is a huge difference between the two. The pure racist deserves some respect, while the pseudo-racists are to be scorned for being the mental\physical cowards they are.

Obama's {Or any other president's} promise to cut the deficit

At this stage in the game, it would be almost impossible to do. Debt, War and spending grows the US economy -- but when the dollars value is tanking at an alarming rate, it takes more dollars to grow the economy than it did back in 1949.
                The recession of 2007\2008 should have collapsed the US economy {a lot of people don't fully realize this} and several foreign countries as well, but the financial wizards came up with one last magic trick to save the day -- They used borrowed funds to stimulate the economy!!! {Again, debt causes growth} If you study the actions of every country affected during that bubble burst, they all used debt to bail out their economies.

The only difference this time, is that it didn't have the intended effect and it has unforeseen consequences that have yet to be revealed.

Bottom line:
                There is no way to resurrect the US economy without a total restructuring of the financial\monetary system ... It cannot be done. The biggest problem with a debt-based economy is that eventually you will not have enough real money in circulation to cover accumulated debts -- Which means there will always be debt. The banking system currently operates under FIAT laws, which allows them to loan 90% to 10% of actual assets -- Meaning that for each 100 dollars loaned, the bank only has to have on its books 10 dollars and the loan is legit and can be authenticated.

Add to these problems the current state of the dollar which carries a 5:1 ratio of debt for each dollar spent and you begin to see why the National debt will continue to increase exponentially.

Neither Obama nor any President going forward will be able to reduce the National debt. The only question which remains is just how high of a debt ceiling can be tolerated by a collapsing economy using a currency that is devalued to almost nothing.
                Last edited by arraamis; 11-10-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I voted for the schlub in 08 Im white and not racist. I voted for Romney because Barry spent 6 trillion dollars in 4 years more than Bush did in 8. I thought Bush was the worst President ever and he probably still is but, harvard ideologues got no business running a business savy?

Comment

I don't really get the whole black/white issue when I read it.. the guy's half white anyway. It's strange to me to read people saying stuff like "I don't mind him, and I'm white." Well, he's halfway there anyway, ain't he?

It'd be like if I bummed Versy and we had a kid. (You up for that, Verse?)

Comment

Working...
                    X