Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pele calls Anderson Silva pathetic, scumbag, liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pele calls Anderson Silva pathetic, scumbag, liar.

Man, Pele is ****ing crazy....

Comment

I thought you meant Pele as in the footballer lol.

Comment

perhaps Ellenberger knocked him ******ed?

Comment

This dude was legit in his days.

Comment

there is only one PELE the footballer no one else knows who this guy even is

Comment

Well I am starting to agree..

Why is this stuff coming out about andErsons injured knee??

It's obviously good enough for him to fight..

It sounds like an excuse incase he loses..

I mean really why would you tell your opponent your knee is not 100% it would be completely ******ed to do so..

It would be like Brock lesnar coming out an telling overeem he's been suffering from divercutulitus (if no one knew about it) and that you might as well tag him in the chest all night cause he won't hold up

Comment

He comes across as extremely bitter, jealous, hypocritical. Talks about how bad of a person Anderson is yet this guy admits in the same video that he wanted to shoot Anderson just for not saying Good morning back to him. Also sounds like he wants to be a leech. lol he wants money off Silva.

And I know very well who the man is, it's a shame that he acts like this. Pele actually brough me into MMA. I think his Sherdog Highlight was first on Kazaa in 2003 as i downloaded it accidently when i was looking for Pele football videos. He always impressed people with his vicious style. It's a shame he's not as great as a person.

I'm siding with Anderson. I have no trouble believing Pele splashed water on him and his daughter, considering the guy himself admits he'd shoot to a man to death for not greeting him. Yeah, such great morals from him.

Comment

lol @ misleading title

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
                    lol @ misleading title
                    How so????

Comment

Working...
                    X