No announcement yet.

Sky Sports Fails Yet Again...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Sports Fails Yet Again...

Some one please tell me i hav over looked the schedule and sky sports will be showing one of the fights 2moro night

Nah they aint playing it by the looks of it.

They will probably show the fight next week if they do, pisses me off when they do that. Why not just play it live!?

Comment

i just checked the boxing section of sky sports' website and i dont think it on next week, i thinl its time to order setanta

Comment

Originally posted by £for£ Champ View Post
        i just checked the boxing section of sky sports' website and i dont think it on next week, i thinl its time to order setanta
        I have both, and if asked to chose would take Setanta. They are much more reliable for boxing. they get pretty much every big fight and show it live..

Sky sometimes get good fights but often play them a week after they happen which sucks.

Comment

just saw their future line up as well looks like they are showin the cotto margarito fight as well. im definately investing

Comment

Originally posted by £for£ Champ View Post
            just saw their future line up as well looks like they are showin the cotto margarito fight as well. im definately investing
            yea they have all the big fights coming up soon. They got Pavlik tomo, they got Wlad and Pacs next fights, the Cotto-Margarito and loads more.

+ a 4 fight contract with The Hayemaker!

You won't regret ordering Setanta i can tell you that.

Comment

All the big boxing is on setanta now, Sky basically only have Hatton these days and domestic fights.

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
                All the big boxing is on setanta now, Sky basically only have Hatton these days and domestic fights.

and the hatton fights are ppv so even if you subscribe to Sky Sports you have to pay again.

i only keep sky for the decent domestic fights like appleby-simpson last night.

Comment

Aye Setanta is quality.....

The only thing Sky has going for it is Ricky Hattons fights....everyone else is on Setanta

Vlad v Thomson
                  Manny v Diaz
                  Cotto v Margarito
                  Amir Khan's fights after this next one which will be the last on ITV.
                  Calzaghe's fights, Haye's fights

It also has Premiership football, FA Cup, International and World Cup Qualifiers.
                  SPL...Blue Square.
                  Cricket, Golf and Rugby
                  Setanta Sports News....okay it's **** but it's there.

All for just £12.99 a month and they don't charge extra for the big events like Sky. For £12.99 you get everything. But with Sky you pay a minimum of £34 a month for Sky Sports, £4 a month extra if you want Sky Sports News. + £15 a time if you want the big boxing matches....I don't see any more Hatton fights not appearing on Sky Box Office.

Setanta all the way. £12.99 is incredible value for the boxing alone.
                  Last edited by Targaryen; 06-07-2008, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                    Aye Setanta is quality.....

The only thing Sky has going for it is Ricky Hattons fights....everyone else is on Setanta

Vlad v Thomson
                    Manny v Diaz
                    Cotto v Margarito
                    Amir Khan's fights after this next one which will be the last on ITV.
                    Calzaghe's fights, Haye's fights

It also has Premiership football, FA Cup, International and World Cup Qualifiers.
                    SPL...Blue Square.
                    Cricket, Golf and Rugby
                    Setanta Sports News....okay it's **** but it's there.

All for just £12.99 a month and they don't charge extra for the big events like Sky. For £12.99 you get everything. But with Sky you pay a minimum of £34 a month for Sky Sports, £4 a month extra if you want Sky Sports News. + £15 a time if you want the big boxing matches....I don't see any more Hatton fights not appearing on Sky Box Office.

Setanta all the way. £12.99 is incredible value for the boxing alone.
                    It has no FA cup that's bbc's.

And it was **** all decent football. It has I believe one match at most a week, actually I lie maybe 2 premiership matches. Good if you don't support anyone but the top four. It#s seriosuly weak though and is hardly worth mentioning.. It's basically a glorified premiership plus.

Setanta owns on the boxing front though.

And I swear sKy sports news is bog standard? :-S It's on free view ffs

Comment

Working...
                    X